Memphis Manassas -VS- Jackson County

Legend

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everybody else seems to be cool but midtensportsfan needs therapy and some sensitivity training /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> This is 2007 not 1950... I say talk all the trash anybody wants but for goodness sakes....somebody needs to reign in midtensortsfan before he has a heart attack /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> If he keeps it up he will proabaly get booted...If he has friends on here you should pick up the phone, call him, and tell him to get a grip. That way you can safe face and not have to to it o here...keep your creibility if you will.

I GUESS U BOYS DOWN THEIR AINT TO EDUCATED CUZ ITS 2008 NOT 2007. ACTUALLY U SHOULD BE THE ONE GETTIN KICKED OFF CUZ UR DOWNIN TEAMS U DONT KNOW NUTHIN BOUT U LOOK AT OUR RECORD AND THINK O BOY THIS TEAM IS 18-16 WE CAN PUT A HURTIN ON THEM BUT HEY THAT IS WAT MICHIGAIN SAID ABOUT APP. STATE AND LOOK WAT HAPPENED TO THEM SO KEEP ON RUNNIN UR TRAP AND WHEN JC BEATS YA DONT GET ON HERE AND START CRYIN BOUT

Everybody else seems to be cool but midtensportsfan needs therapy and some sensitivity training /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> This is 2007 not 1950... I say talk all the trash anybody wants but for goodness sakes....somebody needs to reign in midtensortsfan before he has a heart attack /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> If he keeps it up he will proabaly get booted...If he has friends on here you should pick up the phone, call him, and tell him to get a grip. That way you can safe face and not have to to it o here...keep your creibility if you will.

TWO WORDS FOR YOU BRO..... SPELL CHECK! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> If anyone gets booted it will be Legend for all his derogatory remarks towards the boys from JC. Oh wait that word may be to big for you so let me break it down for you. Derogatory, pronounced (di-rog-uh-tawr-ee) is an adjective, tending to lessen the merit or reputation of a person or thing; disparaging; depreciatory: i.e. a derogatory remark

Hopefully that helped you comprehend what it was we were talking about if not just ask for help i'm sure someone will oblige! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

man, it seems like in these posts people are talkin about each other more than the actual ball teams. c'mon lets talk some basketball.

Congratulations to the kids from JC on such a big accomplishment for their school. I give them a chance at winning if they can shoot like they did against CSAS in their substate game. BUT, they are gonna have trouble matching up with manassas (sorry dont know how its spelled) I heard they have a player thats going to a major D1 school, dont know if its true but wow. mannassas is pretty big, strong, and athletic...but then again, arent all the memphis teams? well, im done babbling for now, so lets hear what others think WITHOUT being rude to each other! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

He has a multitude of friends, YANKEE. We are the Gainesboro Invincibles.

No...If you remember the song,I'm sure you do,it says,"I WISHED I could spit some Beechnut in that dudes eyes and shoot him with my ole .45"... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ....He actually NEVER did..He just WISHED he coulda done it...Sorta like you wishin you will beat Manassas....

Anyway,this has gotten stupid....Good Luck to both teams...

You would never make it on Remember the Lyrics. It goes "I'd like to"--not I wish I could. I think Manassas and Union City should just flip a coin to see who gets the gold ball and save everyone's time and money!

Hey you dont really have a team when it comes to Manassas lol!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I will be back tomorrow my wife said I have to go now. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Tell her we all said thanks!!

Big Daddy; Don't know if you were on here in 2005, but this bunch reminds me of the bunch from David Lipscomb who was going to beat us so bad in FB championship.

Hadn't signed on at that time but I did read the junk. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> I don't mind the my team better than your team stuff. Its the down playing the kids I don't like on any thread! I hope JC can serve up a little humble pie!

Hadn't signed on at that time but I did read the junk. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> I don't mind the my team better than your team stuff. Its the down playing the kids I don't like on any thread! I hope JC can serve up a little humble pie!

Yeah, DL did a lot of that. If I remember correctly, one guy was dumb enough to make fun of Cates! That one jumped up and bit him pretty hard!