Memphis Manassas -VS- Jackson County

Legend

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Manassas but maybe not by that much!

lol!!! you are right Manassas by 40 be there!

Humboldt would beat this team by 20 Manassas was beating Humboldt by 30 at 1 point.

This team is hot but they have lost 16 games playing nobody.

Jackson Co have not played in 9 days so they will not be as hot.

Ok beavo just a quick question since all i have seen is how manassas beat middleton by 40 and moore county only beat middleton by 1 then manassas is gonna blow out moore county by 40....now you say jackson county wont get beat by 35 by manassas...but jackson county got beat by moore county by 10...by all the manassas reasonings...you should beat jackson county by 50....right if your 40 better than moore county and middleton...and one of them beat jackson by 10 that equals a 50 point beat down....im just using the reasoning you and others have been using...lol good luck to both teams

Ok beavo just a quick question since all i have seen is how manassas beat middleton by 40 and moore county only beat middleton by 1 then manassas is gonna blow out moore county by 40....now you say jackson county wont get beat by 35 by manassas...but jackson county got beat by moore county by 10...by all the manassas reasonings...you should beat jackson county by 50....right if your 40 better than moore county and middleton...and one of them beat jackson by 10 that equals a 50 point beat down....im just using the reasoning you and others have been using...lol good luck to both teams

Manassas wont beat them by 50 only because they will pull the starters and the 2nd 5 real early. Manassas wont risk the injurys at all when they get up by 30 or so. They will need those Guys for the Finals.

Who cares about the game, I can't wait until the JC fans (MidTN,devilish,etc.) see all the disrespect on this thread. I predict this thread will go at least 20 pages. This is gonna be fun! I'm pulling for you JC!

I was thinking the same thing! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Good luck Jackson County!!

Who cares about the game, I can't wait until the JC fans (MidTN,devilish,etc.) see all the disrespect on this thread. I predict this thread will go at least 20 pages. This is gonna be fun! I'm pulling for you JC!

Ahhh...yes, devilish is a friend of mine....needless to say she may possibly take a tad bit of offense with this.......and yes that is an UNDERSTATEMENT!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> If wildstang is on board....this could be a VERy long thread indeed. LOL

show it two them it wont matter. Manassas can play a bad game and still beat this team by 20+

take a picture write it down I dont gave a care.

Tell the Jackson Co. people to say other wise so it will make for a better but whipping 1st roumd