Memphis Manassas -VS- Jackson County

Legend

What a frickin idiot you are! Why don't you get in touch with me and me and you meet in Murfreesboro and make a little wager. I will take JC +55 and bet you whatever you want and i will bring LOTS OF IT with me! How about putting your money where your mouth is big boy! You think we are going to get beat by 60 then it should be easy money for you. If purple and gold thinks we'll lose by the state record of 51 then i'll take that bet too! Manassas is about the same kind of team that Arts and Sciences was. I do believe they won the Silver last year and didn't lose anyone! If this game was at JC then Manassas would suffer the same fate that CSAS did. All i heard before that game was how we were going to get blown out by 25 or 30 points. They had a kid that was 6'8 too and lots of speed just like Manassas. In the west teams go down there and shoot about every 5 seconds its basically street ball. Just athlete vs athlete thats all. I promise you JC will run their offense and if it takes 5 seconds or 5 minutes they will get a good shot and they WILL knock it down. Everyone thinks Manassas and UC will be playing in the finals and that might be the case i'm not going to say it isn't but it might not be either. Manassass is a good team but they can be beat. UC is a good team but Moore Co. will give them all they can handle and if its close in the second half i look for Moore Co. to win that game. If the game is close against JC in the 4th quarter i look for them to pull it out as well. JC has nothing to lose they weren't expected to be here. Cinderella is wearing BLUE AND WHITE! and they won't get beat by 50 points, Manassas will be lucky to score 50 let alone win by that much! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

YOUR FUNNY /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will defend Jackson County for just a minute. People out west were saying that CSAS was the only team form the east that could beat a west team, well, JC beat CSAS. Granted, it was on their home floor, but its still woth something.

I see Manasses winning. But not by 40 or 50 points.

ill be honest....it don't matter if its csas or jackson co.....manassas would put the beat down on either team...

I wouldn't say that I've played ball before with a few friends and we stopped keeping score it was so bad I think they scored 2 times the whole game! Of course I am 6'5 and we were playing people averaging 5'9 or so LITTLE size advantage!

That would give you a 7 inch height advantage over me...of course I would have the age advantage..but I'm about 35 pounds heavier than my highschool days.....I better be quite. Seriously beavo you could probably beat me by 60 today...It would be a total mismatch in your favor.. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> .Kinda like the Manassas vs JC matchup.

That would give you a 7 inch height advantage over me...of course I would have the age advantage..but I'm about 35 pounds heavier than my highschool days.....I better be quite. Seriously beavo you could probably beat me by 60 today...It would be a total mismatch in your favor.. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> .Kinda like the Manassas vs JC matchup.

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> I don't know about that I'm like a small forward height but power forward weight... I can still throw it down though!! I seriously doubt i could beat you by 60!

We realize that Manassas is a good team just like Arts and Sciences was and just like Pickett Co. was. If they beat us then its ok we've had a great run! If we beat them its the greatest upsest of ALL TIME or so West Tn says! Defense wins these kind of games!!! GO BIG BLUE!!! If a coach decides to run up a score then its on his head what happens!!

If JC beats Manassas it will be the biggest upset EVER in A ball state tournement history . Kinda like when the USA beat the Ruskies in Hockey and won the Gold medal in the olympics. except on a much much smaller stage. JC over Manassas would be even more of an upset....but hey, you never know that's why they play the games.

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> I don't know about that I'm like a small forward height but power forward weight... I can still throw it down though!! I seriously doubt i could beat you by 60!

The best I could ever do was dunk a volleyball and that was 24 years ago /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I can't even do that anymore /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

The best I could ever do was dunk a volleyball and that was 24 years ago /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I can'e even do taht anymore /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I could teach you the trick for when I was shorter how I used to dunk with a basketball! Its not hard all you need is leg strength and put the ball in the palm when you go up let it roll to the finger tips and slam it home!!

I could teach you the trick for when I was shorter how I used to dunk with a basketball! Its not hard all you need is leg strength and put the ball in the palm when you go up let it roll to the finger tips and slam it home!!

Trust me..the parts don't work as well at 42 as they do at let's say 22 for instance. Let me correct that...most parts don't work as well..some work even better...oops!! shouldn't have siad that ..sorry.

Are you going all three days this week? I'm going on Friday...couldn't take off Wed and Thursday

Trust me..the parts don't work as well at 42 as they do at let's say 22 for instance. Let me correct that...most parts don't work as well..some work even better...oops!! shouldn't have siad that ..sorry.

Are you going all three days this week? I'm going on Friday...couldn't take off Wed and Thursday

I might make it Friday or Saturday! Not sure yet but I'll probably make it to at least 1 game!

If JC beats Manassas it will be the biggest upset EVER in A ball state tournement history . Kinda like when the USA beat the Ruskies in Hockey and won the Gold medal in the olympics. except on a much much smaller stage. JC over Manassas would be even more of an upset....but hey, you never know that's why they play the games.

It actually wasnt THAT big of an upset, especially when you consider that the USSR's all-world goalie was injured in the 1st period of that game. And the game wasn't for the gold medal either. It was a semi-final match-up. The Americans played Sweden the next day for the gold, and had to come from behind to win. It was actually a better game than the one the day before against the USSR.

Saturday would be the best day...that would mean your team would be playing for all the marblles /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Good luck

Yeah i know that would be great! and a good UC vs Manassas game too!

It actually wasnt THAT big of an upset, especially when you consider that the USSR's all-world goalie was injured in the 1st period of that game. And the game wasn't for the gold medal either. It was a semi-final match-up. The Americans played Sweden the next day for the gold, and had to come from behind to win. It was actually a better game than the one the day before against the USSR.

Then why was it voted for The Greatest Highlight on ESPN?