Memphis Manassas -VS- Jackson County

Legend

again not a humming bird. thats people from JC crying after the Manassas boys warn-up before the game. lol!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Too bad you won't be there on Wednesday because your humming bird "you know what" would get a beat down like you are talking about JC boys getting playa! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

dont punk out on me now boy lol!!!! no thats how he feel about our kids. this guy is a joke. lol!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Don't put words in my mouth you are the only one on here talking about the kids that play the game punk! You can't find one post about me saying anything negative about Manassas so you need to check yourself liar!

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WE ARE THE TIGERS "we are the tigers" MIGHTY MIGHTY TIGERS "mighty mighty tigers"

I HIT A NERVE "i hit a nerve" JACKSON COUNTY NERVE "jackson county nerve"

not a monkey on Manassas back its a player from JC fouling them when they DUNK on THEM lol!!!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Too bad you won't be there on Wednesday because your humming bird "you know what" would get a beat down like you are talking about JC boys getting playa! Don't put words in my mouth you are the only one on here talking about the kids that play the game punk! You can't find one post about me saying anything negative about Manassas so you need to check yourself liar!

HEY BOYS! i GOT ALIVE 1 HERE LOL!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

WE ARE THE TIGERS "we are the tigers" MIGHTY MIGHTY TIGERS "mighty mighty tigers"

I HIT A NERVE "i hit a nerve" JACKSON COUNTY NERVE "jackson county nerve"

YOU ARE #42 FOR JC. put you momma on the net I dont talk to kids. lol!!!!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I played for them last year and now playing college baseball at Freed- Hardeman. And I dont like people talking bad about my former teamates they are good kids who dont need you puttin them down.

Everybody else seems to be cool but midtensportsfan needs therapy and some sensitivity training /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> This is 2007 not 1950... I say talk all the trash anybody wants but for goodness sakes....somebody needs to reign in midtensortsfan before he has a heart attack /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> If he keeps it up he will proabaly get booted...If he has friends on here you should pick up the phone, call him, and tell him to get a grip. That way you can safe face and not have to to it o here...keep your creibility if you will.

We don't have a #42 on the team

Hey you dont really have a team when it comes to Manassas lol!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I will be back tomorrow my wife said I have to go now. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I played for them last year and now playing college baseball at Freed- Hardeman. And I dont like people talking bad about my former teamates they are good kids who dont need you puttin them down.

Freed guy, ask your teammate Vincent Barnes he will let you no how bad Manassas will beat JC

Hey you dont really have a team when it comes to Manassas lol!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I will be back tomorrow my wife said I have to go now. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

That doesnt make sense.