Memphis Manassas -VS- Jackson County

Legend

I have never said said anything bad about the JC kids> EVER....I only jumped in because of the middletensportsfans guy...he seemed to be unhinged.....I like all teams from TN and all the kids.

uhm go look at the congrat thread. I think it is tacky that grown men get on a congrat thread and start bashing kids.BTW the thread should have been deleted not closed.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YEA ALL YALL SEEM TO CARE BOUT IS SCHEDULE CUZ U LOOKED AT OURS AND THOUGHT WE R GONNA BE EASY BUT LET ME TELL U SOMETHIN WE R NOT CUZ YALL HAVENT SEEN THIS TEAM PLAY SO YALL JUS KEEP ON DOWNIN OUR TEAM CUZ I THINK IT MOTAVITES THEM CUZ I HAVE WATCHED THESE BOYS ALL YEAR AND I KNOW IF THEY CUM OUT AND HIT 3'S IT WOULDNT SURPISE ME IF THEY WIN THIS GAME.

Man! They can hit 3s. lol!!! What about defense, rebounding, and not turning the ball over. 3s dont win games. Playing defense is the only way you could beat Manassas. You dont match up with them.

I just found out the reason you are even here is because CSAS had a starter get injured and didnt play aganist you. JC is here by default. If that player would have played this would not be a issue. CASE CLOSED.

Looks like you are going to need some help. http://jacksoncountybluedevils.olinesports.com/

This will not even be a game... The only good news for JC is that they made it to the glass house... This game will get out of hand early and stay that way... JC has not seen near the athletes or the style of ball that will be played by Manassas... Although this game will be a blow out 25+... it will be much closer than the second round game for Manassas, against some crappy team from East Tenn... I have no bias in saying anything about any of these teams, because I have nothing to do with any of them... This is the plain truth... it will be a beat down for JC... and even worse in the second round game... This year is purely a UC/Manassas final... everyone else, grab a state tourney t-shirt, some popcorn, a programe, and enjoy a great final...

uhm go look at the congrat thread. I think it is tacky that grown men get on a congrat thread and start bashing kids.BTW the thread should have been deleted not closed.

If I offended you I apologize...but what was it that I said other than the margin. You are probably right though..I should have posted that on another thread..We have a mutual friend on here and she tells me you are a nice lady....again I apologize to you. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> .. but not to midtensports fan.

Man! They can hit 3s. lol!!! What about defense, rebounding, and not turning the ball over. 3s dont win games. Playing defense is the only way you could beat Manassas. You dont match up with them.

I just found out the reason you are even here is because CSAS had a starter get injured and didnt play aganist you. JC is here by default. If that player would have played this would not be a issue. CASE CLOSED.

Looks like you are going to need some help. http://jacksoncountybluedevils.olinesports.com/

You are definitely correct, defense, rebounding and no turnovers are 3 very big keys to winning the games and we will have to play our best defense of the year to beat a great team like Manassas. I'm not sure that the player in question would or wouldn't have made a difference in the game but he didn't play and our boys earned the right to go to murfreesboro. I'm not sure anyone in Class A matches up very well against Manassas for that matter. However we will show up and we will play our best game of the year and if at the end of the day that isn't enough we will shake their hands and i for one will be pulling for them to win it all. So good luck to your team and may all the boys play hard and come out injury free.

The best I could ever do was dunk a volleyball and that was 24 years ago /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I can't even do that anymore /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I used to be able to dunk a tennis ball. For a 5' 9" "non athletic" kid, that was pretty good.

You are definitely correct, defense, rebounding and no turnovers are 3 very big keys to winning the games and we will have to play our best defense of the year to beat a great team like Manassas. I'm not sure that the player in question would or wouldn't have made a difference in the game but he didn't play and our boys earned the right to go to murfreesboro. I'm not sure anyone in Class A matches up very well against Manassas for that matter. However we will show up and we will play our best game of the year and if at the end of the day that isn't enough we will shake their hands and i for one will be pulling for them to win it all. So good luck to your team and may all the boys play hard and come out injury free.

Since you seem to be the only person from Devil Land on here with a brain I will say this with a sincere hart to you. I really dont wont to make fun of your kids. I really mean no disrespect to them or there coaches. If I offend you then I wont to apologize to you devilfanatic. everthing I say should not be taken serious. I get on this board for fun only.I like to talk about who will win before games. I like to hype games up. I wont talk just about JC people. I have had runs with UC, Humboldt, Lake County, Mitchell, and BTW people all on here. If Manassas and UC are lucky enough to make it to the Finals lord Knows the UC-Manassas smack will heat up very fast. Im a good guy who loves to talk smack about the games thats all I have done again I apologize if I have offended you sir. I will keep all the smack about the game only.

No...If you remember the song,I'm sure you do,it says,"I WISHED I could spit some Beechnut in that dudes eyes and shoot him with my ole .45"... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ....He actually NEVER did..He just WISHED he coulda done it...Sorta like you wishin you will beat Manassas....

Anyway,this has gotten stupid....Good Luck to both teams...

it is not "I wished I could" it is "Id liketa"

Id liketa spit some beechnut in that dudes eyes,

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

it is not "I wished I could" it is "Id liketa"

Id liketa spit some beechnut in that dudes eyes,

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I've always been quite partial to mace /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> JK /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Since you seem to be the only person from Devil Land on here with a brain I will say this with a sincere hart to you. I really dont wont to make fun of your kids. I really mean no disrespect to them or there coaches. If I offend you then I wont to apologize to you devilfanatic. everthing I say should not be taken serious. I get on this board for fun only.I like to talk about who will win before games. I like to hype games up. I wont talk just about JC people. I have had runs with UC, Humboldt, Lake County, Mitchell, and BTW people all on here. If Manassas and UC are lucky enough to make it to the Finals lord Knows the UC-Manassas smack will heat up very fast. Im a good guy who loves to talk smack about the games thats all I have done again I apologize if I have offended you sir. I will keep all the smack about the game only.

I understand i've been known to talk some smack myself and its all in good fun. I'm the asst coach for the boys and believe you me we know how good you guys are! We have a fan or two that can get out of hand "midten" and while i know they are a high school student that is about all i know. We try to reign them in but sometimes they go over the top. We've watched some film on you guys and i like the way they play. Haven't seen UC play but talked to their coach and he seems like a really good guy and from all that i know a very good coach. They too are great team and i'm looking foward to watching them and Temple play. Didn't get to meet the coach from Manassas as he was attending a funeral i believe but we are looking forward to meeting them and the challenge at hand. Good luck to ya'll and have a safe trip to and from the tourney.

I've always been quite partial to mace /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> JK /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> , I promise to play nice. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

well, as nice as I have to anyways. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />