Memphis Manassas -VS- Jackson County

Legend

5 countem 5 teams have beat this PERFECT team from west tn, and those teams choke nearly every year in post season so be satisfied with 6 losses thats a good year FINALS WON'T HAPPEN, too cocky if your players like your fans

Manassas has played somebody Manassas has even played a Jr College and lost by 5. I cant wait till 3/12/08 You dont like me now you really wont like me after the game. lol!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Manassas has played somebody Manassas has even played a Jr College and lost by 5. I cant wait till 3/12/08 You dont like me now you really wont like me after the game. lol!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Legend I havent looked at the whole brackets, but is their a chance of having an all west finals in every class

If you are the age you claim to be, then you should be ashamed of the way you talk.

Dude! your user name is BigDaddy_1 lol!!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> stop talking with your mouth full lol!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

That big dog mouth is gonna overload that puppy dog rearend. Can you not get so cocky before the game is even played. you have no idea how the game is gonna come out at the end. You need to get a clue. Manassas is a good team. I think we finally got that through our heads by now. But you lift them up as if there gods. Any team can be beat. Ok lets pretend Manassas is Goliath and JC is David. who won? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> Monday nite entertainment! Hey Legend..I'm gonna get there to see your boy Buckner play before our DC game...stay and watch ours!!! Carry on........ /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Legend I havent looked at the whole brackets, but is their a chance of having an all west finals in every class

yes could be UC Manassas 1A 2A Dyer Co Mitchell 3A White Station Ridgeway

I would love that but I dont think White Station or Dyer Co will make it out of the 1st round. I wont them 2 just dont think it will happen I got to make a run will be back at 10:00pm

If i had to put a dollar on the outcome, i would put it on Manassas, but i want to win money.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Dude! your user name is BigDaddy_1 lol!!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> stop talking with your mouth full lol!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Legend, you are losing respect for your team by many with your immature comments. BigDaddy means I am not little!

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> Monday nite entertainment! Hey Legend..I'm gonna get there to see your boy Buckner play before our DC game...stay and watch ours!!! Carry on........ /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I will stay to watch DC play CPA it could be the game of the tournament. I will be sleep in the stands when Manassas play JC we all no how that 1 will end.

JC aint even David I dont give them that must respect. more like Davids little sister. she could not beat the big guy lol!!!!

I will stay to watch DC play CPA it could be the game of the tournament. I will be sleep in the stands when Manassas play JC we all no how that 1 will end.

JC aint even David I dont give them that must respect. more like Davids little sister. she could not beat the big guy lol!!!!

So while you be "sleep" in the stands, JC will be "watch" the game. And JC probably doesn't need that "must" respect from you. But, hey, we "no" that there was no little sister in the "big guy" story!

Read up -- you might learn something!!

Ha, Have you seen JC play? prolly not. Have i seen Manassas play? no. Yall are understimatin teams that might surprise you in this tournament. Manassas is easily the favorite, only because of thier record and JC's record. Let's put it this way so you may understand easier. Say JC had a record of 33 and 5, and Manassa's record was 18 and 16. Who would you pick to win then? Records do not matter in the tournament. All the final 8 teams have to be good in order for them to have made it this far. Dont count your chickens before they hatch buddy. /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />