14AAA-Millington Lady Trojans

To make the comparison to AAU is nuts. They aren't playing with their same teammates and the structure of the AAU game is different than what you would see with a high school team.

Naw coach. I agree not all the players are the same. You also did not lose game. It was a well fought game. Just wish at times we had a shot clock. But you impressed me

Your Mom should be proud of the son she raised

Thanks, it means a lot.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach,

Congratulations on a great year!

I followed a couple of your posts on here dating back over a year ago...when you were first asking about TN teams and talent. I must admit that I thought it odd that you would participate in this forum as freely as you do. However, having not seen you coach or seen your team play, and basing these next thoughts on your Coacht comments and your demonstrated results, you strike me as a motivator who gets the most out of your athletes through instruction and encouragement.

If I'm way off on that thought, then I don't want to know it. I don't want to know it because it is "refreshing" to draw the connection between "instruction and encouragement" and the results you've achieved.

Thanks, I try my best to be a motivator and teacher. Thanks for following my post, be it to see what that idiot coach is going to say next or to merely get the coach's perspective. I know I talked big when I first got on here and in hindsight I should have held back on a few things but my frame of mind was always with good intentions in promoting my young ladies. I'm excited about the future in whatever it holds. I'm heading into season 4, hopefully we will be trading our silver for gold next year.

Congrats on a fantastic season! I think that everyone knows now that Millington can play with anyone in the state. With everyone back and healthy, Millington will be right back there again next year.

By the way, can you hook a brotha up with a sweater vest? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Congratulations Millington Trojans. You did an excellent job and should be proud of your accomplishments this season. I watched that State Final game and followed your progress on the internet radio. You all represented West TN well, not only in your playing ability and basketball IQ but also in how you conducted yourself in some very stressful situations.

No team is ever perfect. No role model is either. But, if someone is looking for a standard to model themselves after, the Millington Trojans is one team I'd certainly point to.

Congratulations Millington Trojans. You did an excellent job and should be proud of your accomplishments this season. I watched that State Final game and followed your progress on the internet radio. You all represented West TN well, not only in your playing ability and basketball IQ but also in how you conducted yourself in some very stressful situations.

No team is ever perfect. No role model is either. But, if someone is looking for a standard to model themselves after, the Millington Trojans is one team I'd certainly point to.

WOW! Thanks for the kind words! I feel a tear coming! Hold it coach, Hold it! Seriously, that was touching man! It's easy to forget that others are watching when you are so involved and busy with your program.

Congrats on a fantastic season! I think that everyone knows now that Millington can play with anyone in the state. With everyone back and healthy, Millington will be right back there again next year.

By the way, can you hook a brotha up with a sweater vest? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

LOL...I need one too