Cane Ridge Basketball

Hoffa

I think Sizemore at MLK, Mangrum at Stratford, McKee at Overton, maybe some middle school coaches and probably some coaches that have left the system will try to get back in. It is probably going to be a good job so look for others outside of Metro to give it a shot. I'm sure you might see one or two head coaches in Metro try to improve their situation.

Do you mean that all of these coaches are leaving or that they all are after the Cane Ridge job?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHO CHOKE???? He may take it especially since being loyal will never be used in the same sentence with his name. /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Wow! I think someone is hitting after the whistle there. Not very nice.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest workinprogress

It has to be close now, any news?

Decision coming real soon. I suspect it will be a metro guy but not mangrum or any of the others already mentioned. Definately wont be Nollner.