Cane Ridge Basketball

Hoffa

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nununu, you are going to be wrong on this one.

Why will I be wrong? Fresh blood invigorates a program(sometimes). But now that I think about it, I may be wrong, because who really wants the basketball position at Overton anyway. They haven't been good since Brandon Wharton graced the hallways.

Why will I be wrong? Fresh blood invigorates a program(sometimes). But now that I think about it, I may be wrong, because who really wants the basketball position at Overton anyway. They haven't been good since Brandon Wharton graced the hallways.

As Arnold and Jim both said "I'll be back".

I personally hope Jim does get the job! He deserves it!!

There's an article in today's Tennessean about it. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Maybe it's just me, but I have a problem with someone lobbying for a job in the newspaper. Maybe Fuller got a raw deal the first time around but that doesn't mean he should automatically get the job back. Is it possible that this article came out to ward off some of the other possible candidates? Who wrote that article?