Perry County

blaster

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering when spring training starts in PC. I hope weight training started 2 wks after the season was over. Work hard Vikings and good luck this year!

how is alabama treating you coach?

i see that Perry county is playing in the play day at mt pleasent. Are they scrimmaging anyone else during spring or just that one team?

• 2 weeks later...

how is alabama treating you coach?

i see that Perry county is playing in the play day at mt pleasent. Are they scrimmaging anyone else during spring or just that one team?

Alabama is treating me well, I am back with my family and enjoying it. We did enjoy our time in PC and miss everyone up there, but I am very happy here. We finished this year at 7-3. I know the kids that are coming up in PC and if they all play, things will pick up. If they ALL play, success will come. I was wondering, who is SWO? Drop me a line at retsalt@yahoo.com

I hear that PC is looking for a new middle school head coach. What happened to Coach Hamilton, and how is the search going?

i believe hamilton just decided not to do football anymore... i believe he is staying as a softball coach and assistant to other sports.

go vikings /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Who is being slotted into key positions? QB, running backs, receivers, etc.

What type of offense and defenses are they working on? Just wondering.

they lost the Reed kid to graduation but the other qb was a soph that split time and he has a rocket for an arm. dont remember his name. i wouldnt be suprised if they spread it out with him. they should have several jr and sr on this years team. i wish they were scrimmaging TCA again this year. i miss that rivalry when they were both in region 7.