who will play dc next

choctaw4

I could care less who likes the picture. Afterall it is only a picture. The entire thing might have took..let see.... maybe 1 tenth of a second to take..that's how fast this team is..and BOOM right back to the practice floor...so I doubt any practice time was lost. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Not sure who started this thread but I can tell eveyone this. From the DC people I know on here...it wasn't any of them and these are the true beleivers!!!!! OH and adamsmom and beavo are the best /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> good people!!!!

Thanks! Yankees is the best too! that man knows his basketball!

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't get the cars in the gym! Mental Training bud! Street cars don't die bud... Street cars aren't like other cars... they get a regular tune-up and maintenance on a regular basis!

Report it! The words themselves aren't copyrighted! So you'll just look like a fool reporting that!

Oh man dem street cars are amazing! thay don't die!? that is awesome! I bet those are the coolest cars in all of Dyer County! Get a grip dude, every car dies at some point. And I'll put my money on my car lasting longer than those "street cars". And you have to admit, that picture is a little goofy...

Wow man you are right, I really would look like a fool if I did that. I don't think I will now. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> (it was a joke i wasn't really going to do that if you were wondering)

Oh man dem street cars are amazing! thay don't die!? that is awesome! I bet those are the coolest cars in all of Dyer County! Get a grip dude, every car dies at some point. And I'll put my money on my car lasting longer than those "street cars". And you have to admit, that picture is a little goofy...

Wow man you are right, I really would look like a fool if I did that. I don't think I will now. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> (it was a joke i wasn't really going to do that if you were wondering)

They are awesome! Since, everyone is dissing my picture I'll change it! And yes I do know you were joking!

Just giving beav a hard time. I have already riled 73 last night (all in fun) about this. Kids will be kids. Besides I guarantee that the coaches this time of year have only one thing on their mind; El juego siguiente. LOL /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Come on now "BigDaddy" .You didn't come close to "rufflin' my feathers"............ If you think ya did, I wish you could've seen some of the football threads ! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Now there were times I most DEFINITELY got my "dander up" last fall ! This is just plain fun ! I do support our guys though !!

To give you another reason to "trash talk" the Choctaws ................... what do you think ! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Yep 73, since everyone kept dissing my picture so I changed it to this better pic!

Come on now "BigDaddy" .You didn't come close to "rufflin' my feathers"............ If you think ya did, I wish you could've seen some of the football threads ! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Now there were times I most DEFINITELY got my "dander up" last fall ! This is just plain fun ! I do support our guys though !!

Yeah this is "mild" compared to football......73, it's kinda obvious when you get your dander up!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />