Tournament Format

nebuntyn

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably won't change, unless it is for more tournament action as the $$$$$$ is really good for a particular organization.

If they want to make more money they should let A play AA and then the winner play the AAA champion. I think Union City would have a decent shot at being the best in the state this year. Then we would have a true state champion and the TSSAA would line their pocket book more. And the fans would be happy. I know I would pay to see those games.

this might be off topic but the tssaa drawings for the first round this year were STUPID! clarksville and ridgeway should have met in the championship not the first round..

If you wanna talk about who should have been playing and etc. Memphis Central, Kirby, Raliegh-Eqypt should have all been in Murfreesboro too.

There is no way to seed the eight teams that make it to the tourney, so having a draw is just as good a way as anything. They tried having it predetermined, but then teams could plan based on which side of te bracket looked tougher which way they might wanna finish in the region. Really most people might say Ridgeway and Antioch should have met in the finals, but that did not prove to be the case.