baseball not cheerleading

Guest inappropriate87

Guest inappropriate87

why do teams chant and do their little cheers in the dougout? Its BASEBALL not cheerleading. Do you ever see that in the BIGS? NO. the reason why is because they respect the game and play it and shut up. so PLAY the game if your going to play leave the cheering up to the fans.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why do teams chant and do their little cheers in the dougout? Its BASEBALL not cheerleading. Do you ever see that in the BIGS? NO. the reason why is because they respect the game and play it and shut up. so PLAY the game if your going to play leave the cheering up to the fans.

Girls Softball does it a lot though. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Guest inappropriate87

haha a couple of teams out here in the east do it too. it doesnt do anything to anyone other then get on their nerves and make them sound like idiots.

Guest inappropriate87

Have fun playing the game...if you're a loud guy, be loud.

If you don't like the other team cheering, beat them in five and send them home crying, very loudly.

or respect the game and have a little class and shut your mouth when your on the field. if you wanna disrespect the game go back to little league

or respect the game and have a little class and shut your mouth when your on the field. if you wanna disrespect the game go back to little league

Little League? I say T-Ball. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Guest inappropriate87

its not a matter of having fun or not. you can have fun playing the game. and thanks for the permission to call it whatever i want. and i call it little league cause its imature and un sportsman like. so you go ahead and cheer and when you get your butts beat atleast you can say you had a great time cheering.

Guest inappropriate87

i would say to watch the game, encourage your team. so if you wanna be loud while encouraging your players more power to you, that is fine. but other then that sit there and watch the game with a little class.