Someone please post Temple/Union City Updates!

RobertPaulson

What people need to realize is that Temple had an off day also. Do not forget that Temple was playing defense today and not giving many open looks.

Temple's Jeremy Sexton, #10, was unquestionably the best player on the court today.

What you also need to realize is UNION CITY HAD A VERY OFF DAY!!

No matter how off we were, we did cause you over 25 turnovers and gave you many chances to win at the foul line but you know what......"DIDN'T HAPPEN"

Bottom line is Union City moves on and Temple heads back to Train Town.

Good season Temple, sounds like you have enough coming back you should be back in the Boro next year. We loose tons so now is our chance to bring home the GOLD>>>>>>>

Go Union City....

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Temple did what no one else has done since sub-state last year........UC fans are quite tonight!!!!!!! Is it just me or has anyone else noticed a lack of the normal smack????

It's OK UC fans, some of the other teams are good also!!!!

Come Friday and you will see a different team.

Union City did have a bad day, period. You apparently haven't seen us play before since you are judgeing us by one game. Come Friday and you will see an entirely different team.

Hey Legend, What will you be wearing or where are you going to be sitting Friday-that is if your comming to the UC game?

GO UC!

Come Friday and you will see a different team.

Union City did have a bad day, period. You apparently haven't seen us play before since you are judgeing us by one game. Come Friday and you will see an entirely different team.

Hey Legend, What will you be wearing or where are you going to be sitting Friday-that is if your comming to the UC game?

GO UC!

I have never seen UC play and won't see them Friday. I was just enjoying not having to read all the smack from the fans.

Good luck to all, even UC!!! ( But I know, they don't need any luck because they are UC!!! Best in the state, then Memphis, then UT!!!!!! Right?) /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Just got back to UC from the game.

Observations: UC shot horribly, from behind the arc and the free throw line. They played their usually aggressive defense and that is what put them into position to win the game. Offense sells the tickets, but defense wins the games.

Temple is a great team, good chemistry, excellent player in Sexton, and an extremely good coach in Marcum even if it was his 1st year.

While UC fans are very loyal to our team and "boasterous" on coacht, we appreciate good basketball. Temple players, coach and fans have earned my respect.

Just got back to UC from the game.

Observations: UC shot horribly, from behind the arc and the free throw line. They played their usually aggressive defense and that is what put them into position to win the game. Offense sells the tickets, but defense wins the games.

Temple is a great team, good chemistry, excellent player in Sexton, and an extremely good coach in Marcum even if it was his 1st year.

While UC fans are very loyal to our team and "boasterous" on coacht, we appreciate good basketball. Temple players, coach and fans have earned my respect.

Thank, same to you and your guys, good luck and we will be there Friday pulling for UC.