Someone please post Temple/Union City Updates!

RobertPaulson

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone still consider UC to be the best team in the state in any class? That's not to mock their team especially since they won, it's a serious question after what's been written on here the last few weeks.

I'm from west tn and I have never beleived that....that's laughable when you take into consideration White Station, Ridgeway, DC,Bolivar, and Manassas. If Manassas and UC matchup whow knows who will win. But I will say this Manassas is the only A team in the state that can actually beat the top AAA teams. Thats my opinion.

How does Temple turn the ball over 26 times and lose by 4 I was at the game the pressure from UC didnt force those TOs. Bad ball handling by temple did. manassas wont do that

Legend.... I will be there Friday.Would like to meet you. Seems you and I are the only ones from the west that have been telling everybody how good Manassa really is. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Good Luck!!!! This is the time of year to make beleivers out of eveyone!!!! We will see.

NO ONE can win a game if they have 26 Turnovers...

I don't think Union City is the best team in the state in Single A- they will go down...Temple proved that you can play terrible and still almost win...- That game gave hope to every single a team in the state tournament...

yea, but Union City won't have another game were they are 2-25 from 3's either. If they shoot just 30 % they win by 20 today. Not a big UC fan, but look at both sides of the story. They both played terrible and the better team won. I would be more worried if I were a Single A team because chances are they won't have another shooting game like today. I look forward to seeing them and Manassas play and getting all this BS talk behind us. Should be a great game.

Rebounding

Off Def Tot TO A Blks Stls Fouls Pts

1 34 35 26 12 5 5 14 55

13 17 30 9 5 2 18 17 59

Temple Union City

Field Goals 21-36 (58%) 26-68 (38%)

3-Point Goals 4-7 (57%) 2-25 (8%)

Free Throws 9-15 (60%) 5-11 (45%)

Points Off TOs 4 26

2nd Chance Points 0 12

Bench Points 9 9

Leads 1 1

UC's pressure must have won this game...

It's this simple. Either UC got outcoached ot Temple is alot better than people give them credit.

By seeing the stats UC shot horrible from everywhere and Temple shot great except FT's.

That big area plays tricks on people when it comes to shooting. But 26 TO's gets you beat.

The officials seem to come into play in the tourney I think the fouls where 10-2 in favor of Temple. If UC continues to play badly they will lose to Manassas in the championship game.

Probably not ....................BUT he is the one who has to adjust his offense to the other teams defense which may be what is causing the poor shooting. Maybe one coach is exploiting a mismatch better than the other.

A friend told me he could tell UC was going to shoot bad from watching warm ups. I hope its just a one game deal.