Dyer County vs Fulton

Icy

The hand gesture: That's the Falcon symbol that the Fulton fans make with their hands, it wasn't anything bad about that.

The key shaking: Have you ever been to a UT basketball game, they're students do that whenever they win. Many other high schools do that as well as colleges.

Man, I'm going to end this right now, to me I think its just a bunch of whinning by you all.. You all had a great season but seeing how you all take a lost is just stupid in my opinion. I'm sorta glad yall lost..... I'm just playing but show some love for real the only thing I'm hearing is what happen after the game. Talk about the game instead of that because the students of FUlton didn't win or lose this game....

I happen to be one of the parents that was with the DC Cheerleaders and I have to say going to Murfreesboro was an awesome experience except for what happened after the Fulton game.

That is not the hand gestures that were being used. Shaking your keys is one thing but shaking them in someones face is another.

Bumping up aganist someone and getting in their faces is not right either.

I was in the front of the cheerleaders. We were saying good game as were some of the Fulton fans. Then these Fulton fans were yelling and got down off the concrete wall they were sitting on and got all up in our group yelling. Then proceeded to follow us to the bus.....hitting our bus....yelling go home....making hand gestures.....We were walking through thats all....do ya'll not think it took alot for those girls to even walk through there....their team had just lost. Our cheerleaders showed nothing but CLASS!! They were saying good luck and good game....

The cheerleader that posted wasn't running Fulton down.....she just stated her experience with some of the Fulton fans that went way to far, and I don't think she posted it first.....if I am not mistaken she was responding to someones post. The way those fans acted you would of thought they had lost. Now that being said.....Congrats to Fulton for winning!!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> Oh Yeah way to go CJ.....and congrats to the DCHS cheerleaders for winning the spirt award at the tournaments!!! Way to go girls!!!!!

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, it was bad, and no, this has nothing to do with who won or lost. Get real. This is about fans who terrorized our kids, not just cussed a little. Tell me why a team who just won their game, not lost it, would chase cheerleaders, faculty and little kids to their bus screaming and beating on the bus? Sounds like something "losers" would do. One thing for sure, for me, it left a bad taste in my mouth where they are concerned. But, it only reminds me that not only did our cheerleaders show class, but so do our fans, coaches and especially our team. They are lead by class, and are the best of the best, win or lose. Actions, not only on, but also off the court speak volumes. And yes, I am I true Choctaw fan, no matter how the outcome of the game. Maybe some Fulton Co. fans should take a few lessons.

Congrats to Fulton team, for an exciting state win.

Yes, it was bad, and no, this has nothing to do with who won or lost. Get real. This is about fans who terriorized our kids, not just cussed a little. Tell me why a team who just won their game, not lost it, would chase cheerleaders, faculty and little kids to their bus screaming and beating on the bus? Sounds like something "losers" would do. One thing for sure, for me, it left a bad taste in my mouth where they are concerned. But, it only reminds me that not only did our cheerleaders show class, but so do our fans, coaches and especially our team. They are lead by class, and are the best of the best, win or lose. Actions, not only on, but also off the court speak volumes. And yes, I am I true Choctaw fan, no matter how the outcome of the game. Maybe some Fulton Co. fans should take a few lessons.

Fulton fans did NOT chase Dyer county fans to the bus. The whole time fulton fans were still at the smoking secting outside waitng for OUR bus. I would admit Fulton were making comments, but we were standing at that section the whole time. Yall walked to the bus. Minutes later we walked down there too. But please don't act like Dyer county fans are perfect. Some of the fans on here fail to tell what their fans were saying to us or the cheerleader who flip us off. And nobody on here talking about the man who told us "TO GO BACK TO THE GHETTO U NIG***S". I sorry for how Fulton acting and being a fulton fan that was with them, I felt shameful for what Fulton did. Not all fulton fans act like that way including myself. Not all of the fans with fulton were acting crazy too. So please don't put it on all on fulton fans. But I apologize for what fulton did. But that man had no right to called us NIg***s.

Fulton fans did NOT chase Dyer county fans to the bus. The whole time fulton fans were still at the smoking secting outside waitng for OUR bus. I would admit Fulton were making comments, but we were standing at that section the whole time. Yall walked to the bus. Minutes later we walked down there too. But please don't act like Dyer county fans are perfect. Some of the fans on here fail to tell what their fans were saying to us or the cheerleader who flip us off. And nobody on here talking about the man who told us "TO GO BACK TO THE GHETTO U NIG***S". I sorry for how Fulton acting and being a fulton fan that was with them, I felt shameful for what Fulton did. Not all fulton fans act like that way including myself. Not all of the fans with fulton were acting crazy too. So please don't put it on all on fulton fans. But I apologize for what fulton did. But that man had no right to called us NIg***s.

Ok, I know that I said I was done talking about this, but I feel that I should respond to your's. I had no idea about what happened during the game with the students. Also, correct me if I'm wrong, I do believe that the cheerleader that you are refering to was acting in response to what was being done the squad and the group of people that were with us. I know that that does not make her actions right by no means. I APOLOGIZE FOR HER ACTIONS ON BEHALF OF THE SQUAD. As for what the man said to you and your group, I had no idea about that. YOU ARE RIGHT, he had no right to say that to ya'll. I apologize on his behalf too. I know that all Fulton fans DO NOT act like that. We, Dyer County, have fans that we are shameful of at times too, such as the man that you are talking about. I accept your apology. Thank you for explaining Fulton's side of the story. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Just got back from state and all I can say is congrats to you Fulton, and to our guys luv ya..awesome season and not one thing to hang your heads over. Somebody's gotta win and somebody's gotta lose..unfortunately it was our night to lose and you lost with dignity and class. You guys have been taught well..and it shows in how you carry yourselves. Proud of each and every one of you!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yeah, Nate if you post something snarky to this...well, I will somehow find a way to torture you forever /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

adsmom, think I saw ya yesterday afternoon when we first got there but I wasn't exactly sure if it was you and I sure would've felt stupid if I was like "do you get on coacht" lol....

For the Dyer Co./Fulton game....Dyer Co. SHOULD'VE won the game! Costly mistakes there at the end of regulation did them in. It turned out to be the best semi-final game and one of the best at the tournaments. CJ had a heckuva game and did everything he did to send them to a win. It really hurt when Blake fouled out. Good Luck to Justin wherever he ends up in college. Also, good luck to the rest of the Seniors on that team!

adsmom, think I saw ya yesterday afternoon when we first got there but I wasn't exactly sure if it was you and I sure would've felt stupid if I was like "do you get on coacht" lol....

For the Dyer Co./Fulton game....Dyer Co. SHOULD'VE won the game! Costly mistakes there at the end of regulation did them in. It turned out to be the best semi-final game and one of the best at the tournaments. CJ had a heckuva game and did everything he did to send them to a win. It really hurt when Blake fouled out. Good Luck to Justin wherever he ends up in college. Also, good luck to the rest of the Seniors on that team!

I was wearing a white shirt, jeans...oddly enough I never wear orange to games!!! I jinxed em...didn't wear my brown shirt I always wear /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Seriously, I did feel bad about that for awhile..then I got over it.

Congrats to DC on a great season. We just needed a break or two to go our way at the end of the game and we would have been bringing home a gold or silver ball . It just wasn't made to be I guess? Now we have something to build on, and that is the future. It looks like we have a bright future ahead of us for years to come. Just stand tall and be proud of a great season. You have nothing and I mean nothing to hold your heads down about. Y'all have set the standard for years to come, so be very proud of that . I for one am very proud to be a Choctaw supporter, and will always be one. Congratulations again on a terrific season, one to remember for years to come. Now, lets get behind the baseball team and cheer them on to victory too. "GO BIG ORANGE"

Ok, I know that I said I was done talking about this, but I feel that I should respond to your's. I had no idea about what happened during the game with the students. Also, correct me if I'm wrong, I do believe that the cheerleader that you are refering to was acting in response to what was being done the squad and the group of people that were with us. I know that that does not make her actions right by no means. I APOLOGIZE FOR HER ACTIONS ON BEHALF OF THE SQUAD. As for what the man said to you and your group, I had no idea about that. YOU ARE RIGHT, he had no right to say that to ya'll. I apologize on his behalf too. I know that all Fulton fans DO NOT act like that. We, Dyer County, have fans that we are shameful of at times too, such as the man that you are talking about. I accept your apology. Thank you for explaining Fulton's side of the story. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

PLEASE, you don`t have to apologize for antbody. Maybe cooler heads should have prevailed, but if she did flip someone off and it was in response, then so be it. As for the man making the statements, sounds like something either made up, or heard second hand. I can`t believe for a second that any fan from DC would have said that and, if someone did say that, Fulton fans would have been all over him right then and there. As for the team, I was impressed with their play, class on the floor, during and after the game. Congrats to you on your championship. It is well deserved.

DC!!!!!!!!!!!DC!!!!!!!!!!!!!DC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DC!!!!!!!!!!!!DC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DC!!!!!!!!!!!!DC!!!!!!!!!!!DC!!!!!!!!!!!!DC!!!!!!!!

Man what a season. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.

Even more exciting than last year and I didn`t think that was possible. You are all CHAMPIONS to the DC faithful.

You showed class in every thing you`ve done all year on and off the court. Congradulations and good luck to the seniors with your futures.

One last note. McCord and his staff are the best and classiest coaches ever. Most of you don`t have a clue how time they put into this program, but look at the young men playing, and you see a reflection of their efforts. I don`t know how many of you saw it, but when McCord was walking off after the loss, he looked up and pointed at the fans and applauded us for our support, but we applaud Coach Clark, Coach Beck, and most of all Coach McCord for their great run. It`s been awesome!!!

DC!!!!!!!!!!!DC!!!!!!!!!!!!!DC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DC!!!!!!!!!!!!DC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DC!!!!!!!!!!!!DC!!!!!!!!!!!DC!!!!!!!!!!!!DC!!!!!!!!

Man what a season. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.

Even more exciting than last year and I didn`t think that was possible. You are all CHAMPIONS to the DC faithful.

You showed class in every thing you`ve done all year on and off the court. Congradulations and good luck to the seniors with your futures.

One last note. McCord and his staff are the best and classiest coaches ever. Most of you don`t have a clue how time they put into this program, but look at the young men playing, and you see a reflection of their efforts. I don`t know how many of you saw it, but when McCord was walking off after the loss, he looked up and pointed at the fans and applauded us for our support, but we applaud Coach Clark, Coach Beck, and most of all Coach McCord for their great run. It`s been awesome!!!

DITTO THAT ! I've watched them (Coach McCord & Staff) from a distance & don't know them personally, but the effort, attitude & successes that they led this group of young toward speaks volume IMO ! Having lived with a head coach during my youth, I know all too well the time it takes to get a group to play to the level that our Choctaws did from "can to can't" ................... Coach McCord & Comapny .................................. those young men will NEVER forget you for it nor will the "Choctaw Faithful" !

The story is true, and Fulton did respond. That is why the police came after the game, because one of the students from Fulton was about to fight that man. Student's from Fulton held him back from fighting him. After that the police came, the teachers that was with us told the police everything. She told them how fulton was picking with Dyer county fans, and how Fulton started banging on the bus. Then she told the police what had happen with that man who told us to go back to the ghetto you Ni****s. I understand about the cheerleader because if I was her I would have flip Fulton off too. I think that Fulton was going over the extreme after the game. The why I step away from the group. I can't afford to get into trouble, I am a senior in high school. I was surprise about Fulton actions too ,because never in my four years of High School have I experience something like that also. But the man should have never said what he said, and I knew he was A Dyer County fan because he had on the orange shirt. I understand he was upset with Fulton because of what they did that day, but he didn't have to say that. Again I apologize on how Fulton was acting. Dyer County yall do have class, well except for a few fans.