Union City vs Moore County

Icy

Tyler Jean is a good player....

They aren't very deep and they were worn out by the end of the game with Eagleville....UC should exploit that with their speed and press and depth....Moore County will have to hit their shots from outside and hope UC has another 2 for 25....I see UC's depth as the main factor...Moore County isn't Temple by any stretch but I'm sure they will play tough...There should be alot of fans at this one...Union City will have a good bit more on Friday and Moore County had quite a few there yesterday...

Union City will win,move to 36-0 and play for the championship on Saturday...Look for UC's shooting to improve and the press to look much better because of the made shots...

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They aren't very deep and they were worn out by the end of the game with Eagleville....UC should exploit that with their speed and press and depth....Moore County will have to hit their shots from outside and hope UC has another 2 for 25....I see UC's depth as the main factor...Moore County isn't Temple by any stretch but I'm sure they will play tough...There should be alot of fans at this one...Union City will have a good bit more on Friday and Moore County had quite a few there yesterday...

Union City will win,move to 36-0 and play for the championship on Saturday...Look for UC's shooting to improve and the press to look much better because of the made shots...

nobody has enough faith in the boys from moore county. they have been together for a long time and know what they can do together. and as for them being worn out after the game, its called frutrastion! the refs were not calling a fair game by any means in the second half as far as fouls go and anyone who was there can tell you that. but eaglville played a better game in the second half and tried till the end, but don't rule the mc crew out because they can handle more than people think by putting their whole heart and soul into the game they love

I've seen Moore County play 3 times this year and they haven't gotten tired yet. May just have been because of the week layoff. So you guys may be the ones in trouble, depth or no depth. They run and get after the ball the entire game. I doubt they showed everything in the first game. I was hoping they would be in different brackets and that this game would be the finals. I would like to have seen it played on Saturday so I could be there.

Very well said. UC will win by 20.

Saw both games yesterday. Tyler Jean MUST stay in the game for the Raiders to have a chance. Not just for his points but for his leadership. If Moore County could put together a whole game like their first 14 minutes against Eaglevlle they will give UC a good game BUT if they can't it could get real ugly. UC didn't shoot well but they play as hard on defense as any team you will see. They have several weapons and can hurt you from all over the floor. A lot of points in transition. Hope it will be a good game because both teams play really hard and have a lot of heart. Good luck to both teams .

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> Don't think so..........UC win- double digits

hahaha dont judge wats gonna happen... we will see wat goes down tomorrow MC BY 5!!!!!!!!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

MC didn't wear out the 2nd half the game was called a whole lot different then it was in the first half. ANd from watching Union City play they have speed no doubt and they bring a fierce press that we HAVE seen B4 and as we HAVE shown before Jean and Millard can beat very easily and PASS on the run better than anybody. And as for UC not shooting well that had somewhat to do with Temple's D and from the looks of it Temple is a poor man's Culleoka when there playing and we have seen there best many times and beat there best. This is to close of a game to predict but to say UC will will by 18, 25 etc. is obsurd and it will do nothing but get your fealings hurt. UC may win but it won't be by 18, 25 etc. Manassas will be a tougher test than UC we match up well with them they play alot like Culleoka just press alot more but as far as talent there is no difference. Manassas has the size down low to be more of a threat to MC. MC has shown they can beat teams that Air it out (Nashville Christian) and teams with GREAT team speed (Culleoka)

Well I guess I am the loan Union city fan for now because most are at the game and there will be between 1 and 2 thousand Union City fans at the game on Friday morning. Union City will up for the test. We have played in two ( 2 ) tournaments this year against very large players and schools, much much larger than any team in the State Tournament and played 3 games in 3 night in each.

There "IS NOT" a team at the boro that will out run Union City and on the day we get hot, you better have lots of water because the nets will be burning.

Everyone back in Union City will be tuned in on Friday morning and cheering on the Purple & Gold.

From what I have been told by good sources on the floor and team, Union city has a "FEW" things up their sleeve for the "Baby Blue Boys" from M C.

Good Luck!!

Well from what I hear from a good source UC has a press MC has never had to deal with before. Saying that I think that MC can break it with Tyler and a few others. They will just have to really take care of the ball. UC will without a doubt be the best team we have faced all year. I really wish I could be there to watch what could be a very good game and one that will be fun to watch. Good luck and congratulations to both teams. I gotta go for my boys from MC but I will say I wish this was the finals and not the semis.