Union City vs Moore County

Icy

yeah the u is the ones with something to loose. I dont have anything to do with the outcome. UC by far has the talent. UC pretty much can decide who the champ will be. If they play their average game then its UC all the way. If UC plays another first round game then its theirs to loose. UC either wins or beats their self.(sp) I talk proudly of UC because i have seen what they have done all year long. Something no other team in Tennessee could do. You dont dont what i have sacraficed for uc in the past so dont talk about my class. I speak for the team that basiclly speaks for themselves.

Ya'll really did speak for yourselves yesterday by not pulling your starters when you are up by nearly 30 with like 3 min left. Thats real classless. Oh and the fans on here speak for themselves by being classless. Oh and last night was not average for UC and out of 10 games they would probably only beat MC 6 times maybe 7. There is no doubt UC is the better. I will be going for Manasses in this one so all the talk i sent right back.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya'll really did speak for yourselves yesterday by not pulling your starters when you are up by nearly 30 with like 3 min left. Thats real classless. Oh and the fans on here speak for themselves by being classless. Oh and last night was not average for UC and out of 10 games they would probably only beat MC 6 times maybe 7. There is no doubt UC is the better. I will be going for Manasses in this one so all the talk i sent right back.

Union City was better, you didn't have a chance from the start, you have a very weak schedule. You got blasted. I guess you are saying they ran up the score on you. Stop crying. Their second five would have blasted you.

People who talk sugar about High School athletics, and people who live their lives vicariously through these athletes need to grow up and get their own lives. That's why I stay off these boards. Too many 12 years old, and too many creepy older guys living their lives off of High School athletes.

People who talk sugar about High School athletics, and people who live their lives vicariously through these athletes need to grow up and get their own lives. That's why I stay off these boards. Too many 12 years old, and too many creepy older guys living their lives off of High School athletes.

Good for you.

What's wrong with that? I mean, you could go and watch NBA, NFL, or major league baseball and watch all the role models you want with all their problems (drugs, felonies, steriods) Or you could watch sports in their purest form in high school and make comments about your opinions, observations, and sometimes get under the skin of another poster who is not a fan of your team. CoachT is a forum to allow us to do that. Why fuss about the nature of this web site. You don't wanna play, go watch TV.

What's wrong with that? I mean, you could go and watch NBA, NFL, or major league baseball and watch all the role models you want with all their problems (drugs, felonies, steriods) Or you could watch sports in their purest form in high school and make comments about your opinions, observations, and sometimes get under the skin of another poster who is not a fan of your team. CoachT is a forum to allow us to do that. Why fuss about the nature of this web site. You don't wanna play, go watch TV.

Look at his name....It's got KY in it...I work with these folks all day everyday and have to hear how much greater Ky high school basketball is than Tennessee hs basketball....It's an arrogant thing with them....

And I'm pretty sure he didn't say "sugar" in his post and should be kicked off for using obscene language....That's what is creepy..Not people supporting their respective schools.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />