Union City vs Moore County

Icy

Ya'll really did speak for yourselves yesterday by not pulling your starters when you are up by nearly 30 with like 3 min left. Thats real classless. Oh and the fans on here speak for themselves by being classless. Oh and last night was not average for UC and out of 10 games they would probably only beat MC 6 times maybe 7. There is no doubt UC is the better. I will be going for Manasses in this one so all the talk i sent right back.

Go ahead and concentrate on baseball to get your mind off the game. I knew we would have posters like you complaining about Shane not pulling his starters too early. Did you not notice that your starters were still out there playing against our freshmen late in the 4th quarter? I do remember Tyler Jean still out there at the end of the game. Be careful what you post little boy!

Folks from the district complained about it all year. Shane played ten players on a regular basis for the entire season. He had most of his starters out during the entire game Friday. I do not believe Moore County had that luxury. Remember to be the best you have to beat the best. Just appreciate the fact that you can say you were beaten by the best team in Class A and almost AA because we beat Mitchell earlier in the season. Man, doesn't that sound awesome?! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess it would have made him happy for UC to take all of their ten regulars out at the start of the 4th quarter and let the three freshmen and two sophs play against the Raiders' starters,let them come all the way back and then start from scratch...This was to see who was going to play for the state championship...Your coach never threw in the towel and our coach wasn't going to let you come back...Simple as that....

Hey Moore County fans, loosing is not all that bad, just think, you folks lost to the "Undefeated 37 - 0 Class A State Champions - Union City"

umm i am a moore county fan!! .. your right loosin is not all that bad!! yall are a great team, somebody has to lose and somebody has to win! .. and yes we did get put out by the class a state champions! they are a great team... but we also got put out by a team that has a classless, trash talkin fan base! and yall run the score up on us?? WHATEVER... yall played well and if it wasn't for the 3's that kept goin in then it would have been a close game. if moore county deserves anything then yes it is a little respect because this whole time moore county has been trash talked from cully people, and now UC people! congraulations you won against us.. then you won against someone else in the championship game let it go.. this was our year for a while.. and we lost! but we put up a fight!! yall did give up 86 points and we still lost! that means they did play good!! ... and i hear you talkin bout well this is diferent its tourney time.. well yall are the ones that bout got beat by temple the first game in which everyone predicted yall to beat by like 40!! .. yall really are classless! let it go its over with now..... geez! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

oh and nebuntyn, if we had a weak schedule then you should probably look again! we beat culleoka 3 times, nashville christian, jackson county, eagleville, etc. i mean we have plyed some pretty tough teams to get where we are! .. purple and gold standard, you are jus an idiot! yeh im sure thats what we wanted... i mean aint like anybody has any respect for UC anyways after the way their fans on here talk about everyone else?? ... yall really are classless! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

umm i am a moore county fan!! .. your right loosin is not all that bad!! yall are a great team, somebody has to lose and somebody has to win! .. and yes we did get put out by the class a state champions! they are a great team... but we also got put out by a team that has a classless, trash talkin fan base! and yall run the score up on us?? WHATEVER... yall played well and if it wasn't for the 3's that kept goin in then it would have been a close game. if moore county deserves anything then yes it is a little respect because this whole time moore county has been trash talked from cully people, and now UC people! congraulations you won against us.. then you won against someone else in the championship game let it go.. this was our year for a while.. and we lost! but we put up a fight!! yall did give up 86 points and we still lost! that means they did play good!! ... and i hear you talkin bout well this is diferent its tourney time.. well yall are the ones that bout got beat by temple the first game in which everyone predicted yall to beat by like 40!! .. yall really are classless! let it go its over with now..... geez! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Trash talked from the Cully people???????? Don't let these guys get to you. The season is over and done. Next year is now.

oh and nebuntyn, if we had a weak schedule then you should probably look again! we beat culleoka 3 times, nashville christian, jackson county, eagleville, etc. i mean we have plyed some pretty tough teams to get where we are! .. purple and gold standard, you are jus an idiot! yeh im sure thats what we wanted... i mean aint like anybody has any respect for UC anyways after the way their fans on here talk about everyone else?? ... yall really are classless! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Seriously if you would cry just a lil bit more about how classless the fans are.....C'mon I'm ready for more....Please just get over it...You played a weak schedule....Cause those are weak teams....I will give it to you though Tyler Jean is a really good player.....But enough with the crybaby "UC fans are classless".....

Those teams aren't anything special. UC atleast let yall get within 15 at the end. Could have been 25-30. Go on and hate. It always feel better.

Hummmm, no, we DID NOT run the score up but could have. The score could have been 125 to 60 if we wanted it to. We do not know where you and everyone else from Moore County comes up with Union City running the score up.

Yes, your right, if it wasn't for the 3's you would have been a little closer but our "PRESSURE DEFENSE" makes up for us when we are not hitting.....kinda like it did against Temple. Also, if Manasses would have played the second half like they did the first half they would ahve won ....but they didn't. Would of's and could of's would make us all rick.

Anyway, Moore County has a great team and I'm sure will be back soon. We might be going through a little rebuilding the next few years so might not be back...never know..

I think our trash talkin was like it was becasue we knew what we had / have and could back it up.

Good luck next year. Oh, by the way, the GOLD Ball really looks good in Union City High Schools Trophy Case...come and see what one looks like if you like....thought I would throw that in.

I'm a very nice guy and do not trash talk in real life...just during the boards during sports season.

Good Day.

Hummmm, no, we DID NOT run the score up but could have. The score could have been 125 to 60 if we wanted it to. We do not know where you and everyone else from Moore County comes up with Union City running the score up.

Yes, your right, if it wasn't for the 3's you would have been a little closer but our "PRESSURE DEFENSE" makes up for us when we are not hitting.....kinda like it did against Temple. Also, if Manasses would have played the second half like they did the first half they would ahve won ....but they didn't. Would of's and could of's would make us all rick.

Anyway, Moore County has a great team and I'm sure will be back soon. We might be going through a little rebuilding the next few years so might not be back...never know..

I think our trash talkin was like it was becasue we knew what we had / have and could back it up.

Good luck next year. Oh, by the way, the GOLD Ball really looks good in Union City High Schools Trophy Case...come and see what one looks like if you like....thought I would throw that in.

I'm a very nice guy and do not trash talk in real life...just during the boards during sports season.

Good Day.

Moore County has a Gold Ball!!!! 91 or 99, I'm not sure which.

Be careful! The only idiot so far in this post is you. Sure, nobody has any respect for Union City after the way we talk about other schools. Yea, right. You only show your ignorance with posts like this one. I also am not sure you would be willing to explain your comments face to face with P & G. I know he will not stoop down to your level to comment on this, but I will be more than glad to assist. Your reaction simply takes the fun out of posts like this. Where in the world do these comments come from when talking about UC fans being classless? Please fill me in on this.

The crazy thing is if Moore Co. plays anyone else they win. When was the last time someone scored 86 at the state tourney and lost?

Union City had this game in hand all game long..Let Moore Co get closer and score more at the end when U.C. pulled their starters and Jeans and other Moore Co. players were tugging at their shorts..Moore Co. does hustle..give them credit for that but Moore Co.wouldn't have beaten Manassas,Humboldt or Lake Co..Moore Co might have finished 4th this year in District 14 A..But Trenton and Halls would have given them a good game because both are about the same size...