THE LAST 15 SECONDS

BigOrangeFan

Showstopper, its spelled Choctaws and sorry buddy DC won not CPA, congrats DC on the win, we see were DC is and were CPA is! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

i'd say if you are going to call someone out on spelling and grammar you should at least get your own post right. especially after you have edited it at least one time. i'd say your not real bright.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem isn't DC, it is the COACH making bonehead decisions down the stretch. He always finds a way to lose. He has done it for about 40plus years. He is not doing what is best for those kids there. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I agree with you "Icy" For the last two years I have sat in Dyer Co. gym's and watch a dog fight between DC and BTW. BTW's coach made some silly decisions towards the end of the game this year. Coach's must learn to keep their frustration to themselves and not show it. BTW's showed his frustration and it resulted in getting "Technical Foul". DC's coach McCord is very good with his team. Knowing him personally he is one the best coachs around. I'd pick him over any coach if he has a team with speed. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Does anyone know the name of the video of the last 15 seconds on youtube? I searched for everything i could find about basketball but i never found the vid for the last 15 seconds of the game.

It is probably something like" WE GOT CHEATED, OH WHAT A SHAME, WE WANT TO WHINE, NOT FAIR, DC DOESN'T DESERVE TO PLAY AGAIN".

SHOULD BE " SHUT UP AND GO INTO DEAD PERIOD." /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

It is probably something like" WE GOT CHEATED, OH WHAT A SHAME, WE WANT TO WHINE, NOT FAIR, DC DOESN'T DESERVE TO PLAY AGAIN".

SHOULD BE " SHUT UP AND GO INTO DEAD PERIOD." /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

lol ha ha i am not a fan of either team really. I would support DC any day just cuse they're West TN, but i would NEVER AS LONG AS I LIVE SUPPORT CPA bad blood there between me & them. I listened to the game and was goin crazy when DC won, and i'd like to see Rex hit the last shot.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> YUMMMMMMM!!! Good ole humble pie!! Go get you some... /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

im not mad at dc at all. i thought the shot that "rex" hit in the end of the game was insane...it was amazing winning shot and nothing should be taken from the shot. however, the shot should have never happened and that is just the truth. im not trying to be a sore loser and it seems like dc is getting mad at cpa for complaining but i think dc would be doing the same, bc clearly the end of the game the clock just was not right. the refs probably leaned towards cpa the whole game giving them good calls, but that is also due to the tough defense dc plays (its hard not to foul when you play guys that tight). if i were a dc fan i would be happy with the win and definately take it and hope to win state, but i would not get mad at cpa for complaining.

im not mad at dc at all. i thought the shot that "rex" hit in the end of the game was insane...it was amazing winning shot and nothing should be taken from the shot. however, the shot should have never happened and that is just the truth. im not trying to be a sore loser and it seems like dc is getting mad at cpa for complaining but i think dc would be doing the same, bc clearly the end of the game the clock just was not right. the refs probably leaned towards cpa the whole game giving them good calls, but that is also due to the tough defense dc plays (its hard not to foul when you play guys that tight). if i were a dc fan i would be happy with the win and definately take it and hope to win state, but i would not get mad at cpa for complaining.

No doubt in my mind that they would be arguing the same amount, if not more.