BEST Place to play BASEBALL?

RiverCityRage

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RIVERDALE has been honored by the coaches association for their feild and facilities and the many many teams and fans that come for our WARRIOR classic that brag about the concession stand

I do agree, Riverdale is gorgeous.

There sure are a lot more nice fields across the state than when I play!

Best place to play baseball is high school. I know that is not what the thread is asking but its the truth. Its when baseball is like its supposed to be. A team full a friends that probably grew up together or have been around each other for years, some with tons of of talent, some got no chance of even being a water boy at the next level. But it doesn't matter. They are out their because they love the game. I have a feeling that is why we all get on here and yell at each other about how our team is better. You see how much hard work and dedication they put into it and so to you they are they best, and thats the way it should be.

Most definitely!!! I wouldn't say they have the best actual field, but their field is really nice... but you are correct, you CANNOT beat the food they offer there. You name it, they have it...and what do you know, look who started the thread? /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

What can I say?" Baseball " you GOT TO LOVE IT!!!!!! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />