Mitchell vs Fulton

yankees8589

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please do not let the actions of one feflect on the entire city. There are alot of kids from Memphis who are doing the right things. If you have nothing bettter to say please go to another web site.

why dont you pay $12 you cheapskate and I might.

Wow.....................................Guy's a hero on Friday and a goat on Saturday..............................................It's funny how quickly things change. Still pretty amazing that Mitchell made it to three straight state C'ship games.

Congrats on a fine year and Mr. Torry, we live in a very forgiving country. Make the most of your opportunity in Houston.

Tomorrow, no one will even remember.

I just knew Mitchell would win. I feel Howard had the best team in the state but mitchell had the most heart. Foulton proved me wrong! Now that I look at it Foulton played great since the district tourney and has been hot every since. Congrats Foulton! Was Mitchells coach dancing at that game like he was against Howard? KARMA

On the topic of player meltdowns, I am going to venture a guess that there are coaches and adults in the players life that have contributed to allowing this behavior. I'm not excusing it, just think that coaches and leaders of these kids need to step up as well. The kid was thinking much more of himself than the team. More than likely he has learned that from coaches who have put winning the big games over taking the time to discipline this kind of behavior. So, many times these kids are being selfish, just as there coaches are being selfish by not helping the kids by making them accountable for their actions.

Who was the woman trying to comfort him while he was throwing his tantrums? That was embarrassing to watch. I know nothing of either teams but was watching the game with my younger son who plays middle school ball. He commented that the kid should have been in the huddle with his team encouraging them after he fouled out. He was not a team player.