JUstin Blake

yankees8589

I agree with that to some point. I think it should be open to more schools seniors that are worthy but might have been on a less successful team instead of the top teams sending all their seniors. They might be pretty talented, but the last two seniors shouldn't outweigh the top senior on a lesser team, say the Milan's Obion Central's and Gibson County's of the world. It would represent RURAL West Tennessee a little bit better, IMO.

It is an ALL-STAR game not top teams sending their seniors... Dyersburg wasn't a "top" team (they were good but I wouldn't consider them a top team) and they sent Victor... if a team has a "Star" player then they will be there! I know a few players that deserve to be at this all-star game David Vaughn from Milan... Kenny Greer from Haywood... and Thaddious Glynn from Dyersburg (i know i can't spell), but see its for all of the RURAL West TN teams any class so they probably won't be in it!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is an ALL-STAR game not top teams sending their seniors... Dyersburg wasn't a "top" team (they were good but I wouldn't consider them a top team) and they sent Victor... if a team has a "Star" player then they will be there! I know a few players that deserve to be at this all-star game David Vaughn from Milan... Kenny Greer from Haywood... and Thaddious Glynn from Dyersburg (i know i can't spell), but see its for all of the RURAL West TN teams any class so they probably won't be in it!

I thought Greer was a junior. That's why I left him off the list. This is for Seniors only. I will get back with you when I know more. How's you March Madness bracket going???? NOBODY SPELLS AS BAD AS ME...LOL So it's all good.

I thought Greer was a junior. That's why I left him off the list. This is for Seniors only. I will get back with you when I know more. How's you March Madness bracket going???? NOBODY SPELLS AS BAD AS ME...LOL So it's all good.

After the Region Championship I talked with some Haywood fans and they said Greer was a Sr. but i'm not sure either! My bracket extremely better than last year! 6-2 (including play-in round) how about you? Kentucky and Kent St. let me down!

After the Region Championship I talked with some Haywood fans and they said Greer was a Sr. but i'm not sure either! My bracket extremely better than last year! 6-2 (including play-in round) how about you? Kentucky and Kent St. let me down!

We didn't include the play in game. I'm 7 and 0 on one and 6 and 1 on the other. Kentucky let me down to.

I could be wrong but I'm almost certain Greer is a Junior.

GO TIGERS!!!! LOL

We didn't include the play in game. I'm 7 and 0 on one and 6 and 1 on the other. Kentucky let me down to.

GO TIGERS!!!! LOL

Oh my second bracket is BAD I took all of the underdogs except for UNC and Memphis.../roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> it was the fluke bracket!!!

GO TAR HEELS!!!!

Oh my second bracket is BAD I took all of the underdogs except for UNC and Memphis.../roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> it was the fluke bracket!!!

GO TAR HEELS!!!!

Good Luck....I hope it is UNC vs Memphis for all the marbles!!!!! Two of my favs, I just have to go with my TIGERS!!!!! It's all a crap shoot with one and out though.

GO TIGERS!!!! LOL

Kenny Greer is a Senior! He is ranked #67 out of 100 Top Seniors in the state of Tennessee! If you want the name of the website email me and I will let you check that out! It is pretty legit with all of the rankings and there is also a Top 75 Junior class and Top 50 Sophomore class and Top 25 Freshman class!

Kenny Greer is a Senior! He is ranked #67 out of 100 Top Seniors in the state of Tennessee! If you want the name of the website email me and I will let you check that out! It is pretty legit with all of the rankings and there is also a Top 75 Junior class and Top 50 Sophomore class and Top 25 Freshman class!

Would like to see the website also. Can you give the site? Thanks

I talked to the sports editor of the Jackson Sun today. He told me the West TN all star game was the first of June and for me to get back with him in about three weeks for the rosters. Whoever it was that said June was right on the money. As soon as I get the rosters I will post. This will be our last chance to see all the local kids and it should be a very entertaining game.

I talked to the sports editor of the Jackson Sun today. He told me the West TN all star game was the first of June and for me to get back with him in about three weeks for the rosters. Whoever it was that said June was right on the money. As soon as I get the rosters I will post. This will be our last chance to see all the local kids and it should be a very entertaining game.

Thanks... hopefully I won't have a game of my own so I can see this great ALL-STAR!

What kind of league do you play in????

Summer League Baseball over at the City Parks in Newbern (16-18 year old league)... We're gonna be playing everywhere this year American Legion out of Missouri and some more teams from Missouri and teams from Crockett County and some team from like Magic Valley (i think that is the name)!