JUstin Blake

yankees8589

yes it usually is...the first year was with Doakes and crew...they all have been good games...willie wayne and I think the delk twins were judges last year

My best guest is that some of these players will be competeing. Some of the DC and UC kids will probably have to play on the south's team to help fill out the roster. This was just a guess, dosen't mean all will participate and I most likely missed some. Almost all these kids will play in college...at various levels. I say Ricky Taylor wins the Slam Dunk contest. Only for Seniors.

Jeremy Kimble DC

Justin Blake DC

D'Angleo Parr DC

Dejuan Taylor DC

Victor Mclin Dburg

Jeremy Rhodes Bolivar

Jermael Bingham McNairy Central

D. Williamson Jackson SS

Warren Armstrong Chester County

Ricky Taylor Haywood

Harrison Jones Haywood

B. Torstrik USC

M.J. Brown UC

Tony Wilkins UC

E. Epperson Humboldt

Robert Yancy Trenton Peabody

J. Fason JCM

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with that to some point. I think it should be open to more schools seniors that are worthy but might have been on a less successful team instead of the top teams sending all their seniors. They might be pretty talented, but the last two seniors shouldn't outweigh the top senior on a lesser team, say the Milan's Obion Central's and Gibson County's of the world. It would represent RURAL West Tennessee a little bit better, IMO.

Would be a heck of a pair for a team to have...that is for sure!!!! Guess we will all know before long!!

I heard these two were going to play in the game in Jackson along with Ricky Taylor of Haywood and Channin Geanes of Lake Co..And that the coach may be the coach at Cov.,the same coach that had a blowup against Justin's coach at Dyer Co and Sisco from Union City..

I heard these two were going to play in the game in Jackson along with Ricky Taylor of Haywood and Channin Geanes of Lake Co..And that the coach may be the coach at Cov.,the same coach that had a blowup against Justin's coach at Dyer Co and Sisco from Union City..

Ummmm....well, I hope he takes a tranquilizer before the game. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> How did he get picked to coach?? I just want to see em play ball!!!!!

Ummmm....well, I hope he takes a tranquilizer before the game. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> How did he get picked to coach?? I just want to see em play ball!!!!!

I heard that!..Not sure how they pick..Just was told that Justin thinks he's going to be the head coach of the team..Not sure though..Would think the head coach would be Sisco,since Union City won the state!And Coach McCord since Dyer Co made it also!

I heard that!..Not sure how they pick..Just was told that Justin thinks he's going to be the head coach of the team..Not sure though..Would think the head coach would be Sisco,since Union City won the state!And Coach McCord since Dyer Co made it also!

I Agree..should be Sisco and McCord for the North and maybe Dexter Williams and Rudesill for the South. I think last year Sisco and Williams coached the north. I pretty sure each side has two coaches.

The game is usually played in June.Also,i dont think that MJ will sign with Austin Peay.They already have 2 point guards that have signed,in Tyrone Caldwell,who was a AAA Mr.Basketball finalists who played for Clarksville,and James Harris,who played for NCA.They also have another point guard who will be a soph in Kaleb Brown who played at Raleigh Egypt.Justin may go there,since he plays shooting guard.

The game is usually played in June.Also,i dont think that MJ will sign with Austin Peay.They already have 2 point guards that have signed,in Tyrone Caldwell,who was a AAA Mr.Basketball finalists who played for Clarksville,and James Harris,who played for NCA.They also have another point guard who will be a soph in Kaleb Brown who played at Raleigh Egypt.Justin may go there,since he plays shooting guard.

True true... Austin Peay could talk MJ into playing SG and talk Blake into going to SF and Austin Peay could run a 3 guard offense... I know it probably won't happen, but it would be pretty cool to have them 2 on the same team!! Heck they could go to Arkansas St. even though they have a new coach, but the new coach is a good coach in John Brady the old LSU coach!