JUstin Blake

yankees8589

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks!!!!!!...I am soooo excited to see where he is going and what the future holds for him. Nice family and a VERY deserving kid!!!!!

I have no idea where Justin's going..just that UT-Chatt..is suppose to come talk to them Monday is my understanding!Don't know when he'll decide..Should know something maybe in a week osr so!

I have no idea where Justin's going..just that UT-Chatt..is suppose to come talk to them Monday is my understanding!Don't know when he'll decide..Should know something maybe in a week osr so!

Thanks for the update!!!! I am friends with CJ's mom and he has garnered some interest from schools also!! You don't know anything about Kimble do you??

Yes..I should just let you wonder..but I'll give you a hint...Red Corvette..!Saw you at the Boro

Haaaa!!!haaa!!!! I should have put together the Lake County thing......that car was great!! We are getting geared up for travel ball here...gonna be a loooong season /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Haaaa!!!haaa!!!! I should have put together the Lake County thing......that car was great!! We are getting geared up for travel ball here...gonna be a loooong season /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

As soon as you saw Lake Co,you should have known..lol..but we have lived in Newbern the past 12 years..I know what you mean by travel ball starting..Austin was at the ball field last night practicing with us for a while..I tried to tell him he should play with us and stay close to home..lol..We have about 5 playes on our team that has played travel ball..but we're not going to do all that traveling..Going to play Obion Co teams..Caruthersville..Martin..Lake Co..teams like that..not so far away..

As soon as you saw Lake Co,you should have known..lol..but we have lived in Newbern the past 12 years..I know what you mean by travel ball starting..Austin was at the ball field last night practicing with us for a while..I tried to tell him he should play with us and stay close to home..lol..We have about 5 playes on our team that has played travel ball..but we're not going to do all that traveling..Going to play Obion Co teams..Caruthersville..Martin..Lake Co..teams like that..not so far away..

Hope your kid has a great season!! Yeah..Austin is psyched up....played 2 games last weekend in Memphis!! He is still getting over his shoulder being seperated in spring fb practice.....gonna be a long, hot, summer this year!!

Hope your kid has a great season!! Yeah..Austin is psyched up....played 2 games last weekend in Memphis!! He is still getting over his shoulder being seperated in spring fb practice.....gonna be a long, hot, summer this year!!

I hope he's alright... and I also hope its gonna be a long, but not so hot summer!!! I'm ready for some spring and summer ball!!!

Was told that Western Kentucky may be in the picture with them advancing to the Sweet 16 and losing three guards...But moments ago I read that the Western Ky coach was going to take the South Carolina job so that could have an impact..But anyway..believe they are going to try to decide this week..Was told that they don't want to wait much longer because if a college only has a couple scholarships to offer..they believe it may go to someone that goes ahead and commits and could lose out..That the colleges aren't going to wait for someone that may not commit anyway and then they would lose out on maybe both players..So..based on what I hear..could be this week!

Thanks!!!!!!...I am soooo excited to see where he is going and what the future holds for him. Nice family and a VERY deserving kid!!!!!

Was told this morning that Justin would probably decide Friday..sleep on it over the weekend and call the coach from the school he decides to go with on Monday...Justin is suppose to be going to Jackson today for a photo shoot for the All Star game ..So I assume the team has been named and he's one of the players