JUstin Blake

yankees8589

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Word I have is M.J.Brown and Justin have been talking ..Was told if a mid major would offer them at the same school..would look at that....Ut Chatt.is also interested and suppose to come next week to talk to Justin and his parents..

Would be a heck of a pair for a team to have...that is for sure!!!! Guess we will all know before long!!

Would be a heck of a pair for a team to have...that is for sure!!!! Guess we will all know before long!!

Yeah it would... Austin Peay would be a good place for both of them... added with I heard that Dyersburg's #33 Glynn is going there not sure if that is 100% correct, but that is what I heard would be a heck of a team! & Austin Peay made it to the "Big Dance" this year think if they had those 3 WOW!

Yeah it would... Austin Peay would be a good place for both of them... added with I heard that Dyersburg's #33 Glynn is going there not sure if that is 100% correct, but that is what I heard would be a heck of a team! & Austin Peay made it to the "Big Dance" this year think if they had those 3 WOW!

Did you know about the allstar game being held at Liberty. The best players (all seniors) from West Tn...North vs South. It's a run and gun type of game and will also have a slam dunk contest. I will see if I can find the date. You should try to make it to Jackson and watch it. Blake and MJ will be participating. I think it might be next weekend.

Did you know about the allstar game being held at Liberty. The best players (all seniors) from West Tn...North vs South. It's a run and gun type of game and will also have a slam dunk contest. I will see if I can find the date. You should try to make it to Jackson and watch it. Blake and MJ will be participating. I think it might be next weekend.

Haven't heard about that! I want to see that! Will there be a 3 pt contest? Slam dunk contest would like to know who is in that too if you could find out for me!

OOOoooooo....I wanna go!!! That will be a heck of a game!! Find out and let me know yankees!!

Haven't heard about that! I want to see that! Will there be a 3 pt contest? Slam dunk contest would like to know who is in that too if you could find out for me!

I should be able to find out . Last year the judges for the slam dunk contest was Willie Kemp and a couple of others. I said next weekend..probably wrong on that. My bad. I think it might be after March Madness. Not sure about the three point contest but I think they have that to. I think the girls game is before the boys. I will get the details and post.

I should be able to find out . Last year the judges for the slam dunk contest was Willie Kemp and a couple of others. I said next weekend..probably wrong on that. My bad. I think it might be after March Madness. Not sure about the three point contest but I think they have that to. I think the girsl game is before the boys. I will get the details and post.

Justin Blake would be in the 3 pt contest and could possibly win it!

I guess I should have stated this is a rural west tn allstar game....the Memphis kids are not involved in this game. It is a very entertaining game though.

yes it usually is...the first year was with Doakes and crew...they all have been good games...willie wayne and I think the delk twins were judges last year