JUstin Blake

yankees8589

I agree...but I think the scouting grades are accurate. The rankings are accurate to. Scout probably has more resources than any of the services since ESPN purchased them. It's not my favorite though...but their rankings go much deeper than most.

I agree Scout does do a good job on grades! and I don't like Scout all that much either but hey something is better than nothing!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well the jackson sun has him as west tennessee co-player of the year with mj brown today, and it says hes going to decide tommorrow between austin peay or tennessee state.

but anytime you go up and ask him where hes going, without hesitation he says dyersburg state. lol

thats funny /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

well the jackson sun has him as west tennessee co-player of the year with mj brown today, and it says hes going to decide tommorrow between austin peay or tennessee state.

but anytime you go up and ask him where hes going, without hesitation he says dyersburg state. lol

I saw that he was co-player of the year! Congratulations to Justin and MJ and all others on the All-West TN team! Dyersburg State would LOVE to have a shooter like Justin! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> On Speaking the Truth, Ricky Taylor tells the same story about Justin tellin him about D-Burg St. Justin pulled a good April Fool's Day joke on Ricky! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Sources say that Justin committed to Austin Peay last night. If so I think thats good for him. He should fit in very well at the Peay and for Coach Dave Loos. That backcourt seems to be pretty good with Tyrone Caldwell and Blake the next four years, watchout OVC!!

Good Choice /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Sources say that Justin committed to Austin Peay last night. If so I think thats good for him. He should fit in very well at the Peay and for Coach Dave Loos. That backcourt seems to be pretty good with Tyrone Caldwell and Blake the next four years, watchout OVC!!

What was it like a few weeks ago when this 1 guy on CoachT said why doesn't Justin go to Austin Peay and everyone was like no no no it won't happen they already have commits from Tyrone Caldwell and this guy and that guy and etc. Now who was that 1 guy on CoachT that said for him to go to Austin Peay???

Yeah ESPN... has a bunch of stuff mixed up on their page... Like 1 being they have Justin at Dyersburg still and C.J. is from Newborn... I emailed them for the change and it hasn't happened yet!

THE ESPN GRADING SYSTEM ON JUSTIN WAS GIVEN THE SUMMER OF HIS SOPHMORE TO JUNIOR YEAR, THROUGH THE YMOCA OF MEMPHIS, HIS SUMMER LEAGUE AAU TEAM. AT THAT TIME HE WAS 6'1'' AND AT DYERSBURG, SO FROM THEN TO NOW IT HAS NEVER BEEN CHANGED.

THE ESPN GRADING SYSTEM ON JUSTIN WAS GIVEN THE SUMMER OF HIS SOPHMORE TO JUNIOR YEAR, THROUGH THE YMOCA OF MEMPHIS, HIS SUMMER LEAGUE AAU TEAM. AT THAT TIME HE WAS 6'1'' AND AT DYERSBURG, SO FROM THEN TO NOW IT HAS NEVER BEEN CHANGED.

Yeah I tried to contact ESPN with the changes, but it hasn't happened yet! Oh well everyone who knows Justin knows where he went to school!

Austin Peay along with Murray have been in the top tier of the OVC for a while. I think he made a good choice. Clarksville is a nice town, not too big, not too small and he will have a chance to compete at a good level.

Yea it should be a good fit for him. The good thing about the OVC is everybody in there can beat anybody on any given night. I got to watch all the teams this year, and there really isnt a big difference from top to bottom... Everybody competes. Justin will like the competition.