District 13-AA in 2008

1brutalchoctaw

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CJ, Rex Pierce, Cooper?, the Bernard kid will contribute, I think. Got another kid who has the potential to be a good shooter..don't know his name. D'burg lost about 10 I think.

DC is returning CJ, Rex, Cooper, Wesley Bernard, Nick Mula, John "Rodeo" Roberts, D.J. Adams (i think that is his name), Kurt Jackson, Chuck Davis, Kody Howard, and a freshman coming up his name is Cranston Fisk (6'3 and can already dunk good shooter also) FORGOT someone just cause he didn't play a single minute this season... Jake Alexander (6'4 shot blocker)

Guest nwtnsports

Dyer Co. definitely has some talented players coming back. They would be my early top pick. I only know about Milan; the Bulldogs lose two seniors - leading scorer and All-District player David Vaughn (18 ppg) and G Dakota Wilson (8 ppg). They'll return Douglas (8 ppg), Vandiver (7 ppg), Sheppard (6 ppg), Postoak (6 ppg), Adkisson (5 ppg), Chatman (4 ppg) and several freshmen and sophomores that saw some playing time this season.

I did some research!

Gibson Co. loses #2 Hamilton Hudson, #10 Nick Santaniello, #31 Trevino Davis, #32 Brad Stafford, #50 Ethan Ellis, but returns #40 Josh Reaves and a good bunch of freshman coming up this year! (GCPioneer could help on this one)

Obion Co. loses #21 Cory Gibson, #23 Silvanus Lee, #24 Justin Owens, and #43 Matt Harner, but returns #3 Nick Gillam their leading scorer!

Crockett Co. loses #3 Alfred MacKlin, #30 Terry Lyons, #34 Aaron Taylor, and #35 Joshua Starks, but returns #23 Tim Shaw and #15 Tim Fry!

Westview couldn't find a roster, but I think Easley was a Sr. this year not 100% on that though!

It is hard for me to see these names for DC. I can't believe Cranston is a freshman. The first day he was at Northview we where doing a drill and he was being lazy and we (coaches) got on him hard and he ran up the steps and out of the gym. He came back the next day and he turned out to be one of my fav guys he had a great game in our B-team tourny that year. Wesley Bernard would just trip and fall for what seemed like no reason but he always worked hard and it is paying off. I love Chuck and Kurt they were the 2 posts at Northview and really started to love basketball Chuck didn't know if he wanted to play and we (coaches) gave him a chance and he has done good things. Kurt well Kurt is Kurt he loves ball and is very coachable.

Jake and Rodeo where so skinny I thought they might break at any second both have turned into bg kids and work hard. Cody is a very coachable kid.

Any way back to the original ?

DC can win it again. Westview will be good and Milan might surprise people.

I did some research!Gibson Co. loses #2 Hamilton Hudson, #10 Nick Santaniello, #31 Trevino Davis, #32 Brad Stafford, #50 Ethan Ellis, but returns #40 Josh Reaves and a good bunch of freshman coming up this year! (GCPioneer could help on this one)Obion Co. loses #21 Cory Gibson, #23 Silvanus Lee, #24 Justin Owens, and #43 Matt Harner, but returns #3 Nick Gillam their leading scorer!Crockett Co. loses #3 Alfred MacKlin, #30 Terry Lyons, #34 Aaron Taylor, and #35 Joshua Starks, but returns #23 Tim Shaw and #15 Tim Fry!Westview couldn't find a roster, but I think Easley was a Sr. this year not 100% on that though!

Yes Easley was a sr , they lost 7 sr on their roster have 5 jr coming back plus 1 fr.

I did some research!Gibson Co. loses #2 Hamilton Hudson, #10 Nick Santaniello, #31 Trevino Davis, #32 Brad Stafford, #50 Ethan Ellis, but returns #40 Josh Reaves and a good bunch of freshman coming up this year! (GCPioneer could help on this one)Obion Co. loses #21 Cory Gibson, #23 Silvanus Lee, #24 Justin Owens, and #43 Matt Harner, but returns #3 Nick Gillam their leading scorer!Crockett Co. loses #3 Alfred MacKlin, #30 Terry Lyons, #34 Aaron Taylor, and #35 Joshua Starks, but returns #23 Tim Shaw and #15 Tim Fry!Westview couldn't find a roster, but I think Easley was a Sr. this year not 100% on that though!

Yes Easley was a sr , they lost 7 sr on their roster have 5 jr coming back plus 1 fr.