Cat Hosfield

greenwheel

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just read on the Tennessean site that Cat broke her ankle and is out for the rest of the season. I'm hoping for a speedy and 100% recovery.

http://tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/articl...-1/PREPSFACTORY

This is so unfortunate for such a great pitcher in her senior year. Hope for a speedy recovery.

I thought something must have happened to her when I saw the scores coming out of their trip to Florida.

Just had a discussion today with Mrs. Statman about taking our daughter to get some metal cleats. I think I will hold off on that one.

Man...I hate to hear this. Most pitchers always seem to get hurt running the bases. I've seen it time and time again. Good luck to Miss Hosfield. Have a great career at UT.

What a horrible thing to happen to an outstanding young lady on and off the field. Well at least it wasnt a career ending injury, this wont be the last time we hear about this remarkable player. The SEC is tough but a pitcher with movement like she has will do well.

Man...I hate to hear this. Most pitchers always seem to get hurt running the bases. I've seen it time and time again. Good luck to Miss Hosfield. Have a great career at UT.

Poor kid! I hate to see anybody lose their senior season. What a blow to the Riverdale coach and team. Good luck to Cat . Keep your spirits up , heal fast and go win 18U Gold Nationals this summer! Good luck at Tennessee!!

On behalf of the Dickson County Lady Cougars we are praying for Cat to have a speedy recovery. She is a true Warrior in every aspect of the word and we will miss watching her perform. No doubt Riverdale will rebound, in fact, you will see all the players step it up several notches. We went through a similar situation in 05' when Ashley Myatt went down. This type of thing has a way of getting the "cream to the top".

On behalf of the Dickson County Lady Cougars we are praying for Cat to have a speedy recovery. She is a true Warrior in every aspect of the word and we will miss watching her perform. No doubt Riverdale will rebound, in fact, you will see all the players step it up several notches. We went through a similar situation in 05' when Ashley Myatt went down. This type of thing has a way of getting the "cream to the top".

Great post. Expected nothing less from the people of Dickson County.

Sure Riverdale will be Ok, they have a great coach and great kids but that doesnt take away the pain. I have no doubt they will step it up. I feel bad for them and Cat. Cat is such a sweet young person and with out a doubt a great leader. She always had a smile and a kind word for everybody. I am sure she will step it up too and help her coach make this team the best it can be. Good luck Cat, I cant wait to see how else you can help this year and I cant wait to see you pitch next year on ESPN. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />