2-5A Why so quiet

HornedOwl

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

farragut starts spring practice on may 2 and finishes just before finals begin

Thanks CU06

I'm sure the Admirals will miss Andre. He was a force other teams always had to deal with..... Who might be the up and coming RB ????? We are lucky to have Garner coming back. I'm sure we will miss alot of our seniors but such is the nature of high school football...

WB starts tommorrow.. I read on the Oak Ridge thread that they had about 48 players out yesterday. Like them I'd say track and baseball will keep some away. You know.... Back in the day (many, many moons ago) that wasn't a problem when I played. It seems now we just jump from one sport to another, of course we didn't have track, soccer, ect... Keep us posted.....

tpoole12

GO GOVS

the admirals will be led by senior will jackson, a big OL prospect that has 7 D-1 offers already. he played guard last year but can play any of the five spots on the line. they need to replace the other 4 line spots with some guys who havent played a whole lot on fridays. the RB spot will be filled by lee van dyne, chris bass, and look for sophomore montre' hudson in the backfield as well. the QB will be junior reese browning who threw 5 TDs last year and has a really strong arm. his biggest test last year was in the 4th against WB when the starter went down to injury. his receivers will be juniors david allen, sam mowery, van dyne, nathan gibson and seniors dane winborne and brady evans. all saw the endzone in '07 except for mowery. the defense will have to replace a lot of guys but still have leaders like bogan at CB, LBs bolen and doucette, DE derek harper, and OLBs encarnacion and moskal to help the new guys along.

i agree with u true wildcatfan but its always a big step up from Freshman and JV to Varsity would u not agree???

but u can never count out these top four:

Farragut

William Blount

Ooltewah

Oak Ridge

i hear that oak ridge is down but u hardly ever see that and they will be right up there competing again.

but region is super down this year hopefully will be back up after this year.

The OWLS spring practice starts monday. should be fun to watch,some probably won't be there because of baseball,but I can't wait to see a little of what this years team will look like and there should be some good competetion at some positions: QB,RB,WR and the best will be the linemen fighting it out,most have been in the weight room and are eager to show off some hard work for the coaches. CAN'T WAIT!!!!!! july can't get here fast enough!!!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />