West Tennessee Golden Circle All-Stars

thegodfather

The 2008 West Tennessee Golden Circle All-Star Coaches have been selected.

This year??™s coaches are as followed:

North Boys: Arnett Bodenhamer (Covington), Mike Limbaugh (Clarksburg) Deon Real (Dyersburg); Jim Whitby (Lake County); South Boys: Lonnie Starks (JCM); Damonn Fuller (Jackson South Side); Michael Studbblefield (Jackson Christian); North Girls: Shane Paschall (Bradford); Molly Ashley (West Carroll); Eric Volbert (Milan); Kevin McMillan (Gibson County); South Girls: James Burkley (Middleton); Rosalind Greer (JCM); Ron Burham (Hardin County);

Coaches are selected by the Sports Media Writers of West Tennessee. Selections are based on improvement of school??™s program, post-season advancements and coach??™s nominations. Last year??™s coaches where Derek McCord & Preston Barbee of Dyer County, Jerrod Shelton of Crockett County, Dexter Williams & Terrell Green of Liberty Tech, Ken Northcutt of Trinity Christian, Jerry Lott of McNairy, Joe Holloway of Liberty Tech, Sean Stephenson of Martin Westview and Joel Ayers & Randy Frazier of Gleason.

Player??™s selections will be made by coaches April 1, 2008 and will be released on April 2, 2008. Player??™s selections list is complied by coaches??™ nomination, Coach T nominations and sports media writers??™ nominations. Slam Dunk and Three Point Contest will be Friday May 30, 2008 @ 6:00 at Liberty Tech High School. All-Star game will be Saturday May 31, 2008 @ 6:00 at Liberty Tech High School. Any further questions can be sent to gcallstars@aeneas.net

The 2008 West Tennessee Golden Circle All-Star Coaches have been selected.

This year??™s coaches are as followed:

North Boys: Arnett Bodenhamer (Covington), Mike Limbaugh (Clarksburg) Deon Real (Dyersburg); Jim Whitby (Lake County); South Boys: Lonnie Starks (JCM); Damonn Fuller (Jackson South Side); Michael Studbblefield (Jackson Christian); North Girls: Shane Paschall (Bradford); Molly Ashley (West Carroll); Eric Volbert (Milan); Kevin McMillan (Gibson County); South Girls: James Burkley (Middleton); Rosalind Greer (JCM); Ron Burham (Hardin County);

Coaches are selected by the Sports Media Writers of West Tennessee. Selections are based on improvement of school??™s program, post-season advancements and coach??™s nominations. Last year??™s coaches where Derek McCord & Preston Barbee of Dyer County, Jerrod Shelton of Crockett County, Dexter Williams & Terrell Green of Liberty Tech, Ken Northcutt of Trinity Christian, Jerry Lott of McNairy, Joe Holloway of Liberty Tech, Sean Stephenson of Martin Westview and Joel Ayers & Randy Frazier of Gleason.

Player??™s selections will be made by coaches April 1, 2008 and will be released on April 2, 2008. Player??™s selections list is complied by coaches??™ nomination, Coach T nominations and sports media writers??™ nominations. Slam Dunk and Three Point Contest will be Friday May 30, 2008 @ 6:00 at Liberty Tech High School. All-Star game will be Saturday May 31, 2008 @ 6:00 at Liberty Tech High School. Any further questions can be sent to gcallstars@aeneas.net

Arnett Bodenhamer ARE YOU KIDDING ME? this coach is coaching in an allstar game, and he almost punched out a coach after a region tournament game. im pretty sure that the seniors from Dyer Co. wont be too fancied with being coached by their rivals coach, and a coach that almost punched out Derek Mccord.

Arnett Bodenhamer ARE YOU KIDDING ME? this coach is coaching in an allstar game, and he almost punched out a coach after a region tournament game..

I thought this was insanely odd myself....... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

LOL, I noticed it as well and thought about it to myself. Even though they probably don't like the guy for the incident, I'm sure it'll make no difference in how they play or how much they play. It's an all-star game and supposed to be fun so I'm sure the DC players will have more fun than being more serious while at the all-star events

LOL, I noticed it as well and thought about it to myself. Even though they probably don't like the guy for the incident, I'm sure it'll make no difference in how they play or how much they play. It's an all-star game and supposed to be fun so I'm sure the DC players will have more fun than being more serious while at the all-star events

Yeah that doesn't make a difference of who the coaches are! It is all fun at all star games! Everyone will play and have a good time at this game!

See, this is how CoachT is supposed to go, everyone in agreement and not bickering like in other threads. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Does anyone know how many roster spots there will be for each team? I can start to widdle down the tweeners if I knew.

See, we can agree we the best of them if your opinion and my opinion were to say be the same! Cause I don't change my mind and I don't expect for you to change yours! That is a reason for the bickering conflicting hard heads /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I don't know but the rosters will be released April 2!