Best Freshman for 2008?

Hanna1046

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jon anderson #9 from scott high schoolis a great player he is just a little lazy....he went 4-4 with 3 homeruns and a triple he is awesome there is also jake sexton he has mlb potential no joke jake green #11 he has like 10 homeruns and they have only played 9 games with 4 singles 9 doubles 3 triples i am lookin forward to this team they will win state in 2011

Jon anderson #9 from scott high schoolis a great player he is just a little lazy....he went 4-4 with 3 homeruns and a triple he is awesome there is also jake sexton he has mlb potential no joke jake green #11 he has like 10 homeruns and they have only played 9 games with 4 singles 9 doubles 3 triples i am lookin forward to this team they will win state in 2011

i am not disagreeing with u i have heard nothing but good things about sexton and green, but maybe hold off on the mlb potential until junior or senior year. i wish the best to those outstanding athletes and hope to watching some tennessee boys in the pros oneday

I believe there are several and many of them played on two teams, Jr. Toppers and FCA Tigers or Kingsport Select.

Daniel Norris at Science Hill is showing he can pitch and hit.

Kevin Connell at Boone is just starting to play. Will prove to be a good pitcher and hitter for Boone.

Matthew Harmon for Sullivan Central is playing infield and pitching.

All of these play for the Jr. Toppers.

Nathan Milsap for DB is back from an injury. Great catcher and cannon for an arm.

Ryan Lockhart is playing great for Sullivan South.

Stephen Mullins at Tennessee High is a strong fielder and hitter.

All of these and Connell from Boone play for the FCA Tigers.

The travelling teams of Northeast Tennessee have helped develop some strong freshman who will be a force to deal with in the future.

There are many others from these teams that are playing freshman or JV ball that will also be great in the future.