RIVERDALE LADY WARRIORS

riverdaleman

i have heard nothing but good things about coach maxwell from the players. they should be very good this fall but will be very young, i think they will peak in 09-10 rather than this year...but it sounds like they have a great one to lead them there

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have heard nothing but good things about coach maxwell from the players. they should be very good this fall but will be very young, i think they will peak in 09-10 rather than this year...but it sounds like they have a great one to lead them there

most of those girls played a lot this past year so while they may still be oyung they do have a year of experience under their belts

RD knows Burt didn't leave the cupboard bare.

no he did not in fact had he left last year then you could say the cupboard is bare however he worked with those kids last year and won 20 games and i look for the same results next year i do not believe we will have growing pains...maybe at the beginning of the year but not when its all said and done

no he did not in fact had he left last year then you could say the cupboard is bare however he worked with those kids last year and won 20 games and i look for the same results next year i do not believe we will have growing pains...maybe at the beginning of the year but not when its all said and done

Another 20 plus year record.

Not trying to start a rumor, but thought I heard Clarke Davis was moving to Texas. She would have been critical player for the coming year.

Not trying to start a rumor, but thought I heard Clarke Davis was moving to Texas. She would have been critical player for the coming year.

i heard that rumor today myself heard her dad found a job in texas surely we can find something here for him lol or even let her stay here for a year and finish her SR year

i heard that rumor today myself heard her dad found a job in texas surely we can find something here for him lol or even let her stay here for a year and finish her SR year

Better be careful Shelbyville might try to find him a job!!!!

That would be a blow but RD has it covered. Developing post players is what this Coach does best but it means good asst coaches might be a critical to RD success.

That would be a blow but RD has it covered. Developing post players is what this Coach does best but it means good asst coaches might be a critical to RD success.

yeah it is a pretty big blow she is very athletic and lays hard the entire game...she is great as that middle person on a full court press and is a presence on the inside hopefully something can be worked out or something comes up here as far as jobs go...HEY MR DAVIS I AM ALWAYS HIRING

• 3 weeks later...