CC vs Shelbyville

chattygal

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CC is coming off another district loss against Columbia. They are 2-3 in district play. Can they beat Shelbyville?

Can they beat them or will they beat them is the question? CC has won four straight games.....not bad but lets see who they have beaten......Lipscomb who is in a very weak district this year! Lipscomb record is 8-7. They beat the Football School (Lincoln County) which has a record of 2-8 not counting the losses that they had during spring break. Beat Houston who has only posted a few of their scores and their record is 2-3 with what has been posted. Obion Co has a great record of 3-12 and they are playing great ball now! So only one team has a winning record in these four great wins! I hate to be the one to share this information but the Wildcats are the best team in District 8 AAA. But can Shelbyville beat them I am still looking in my crystal ball for the answer! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Can they beat them or will they beat them is the question? CC has won four straight games.....not bad but lets see who they have beaten......Lipscomb who is in a very weak district this year! Lipscomb record is 8-7. They beat the Football School (Lincoln County) which has a record of 2-8 not counting the losses that they had during spring break. Beat Houston who has only posted a few of their scores and their record is 2-3 with what has been posted. Obion Co has a great record of 3-12 and they are playing great ball now! So only one team has a winning record in these four great wins! I hate to be the one to share this information but the Wildcats are the best team in District 8 AAA. But can Shelbyville beat them I am still looking in my crystal ball for the answer! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

You are right MrNoitAll. They have not beaten anyone with a winning record except Obion Co. In addition they lost to Columbia again with Columbia's freshman pitcher. This could be bad for the lady raiders. Confidence is what it takes to win and I'm not sure they have it. Not to mention they are struggling at the plate. How long can the coach keep sending players to the plate with batting averages below 100. Sounds like he might need to hire the radio announcer to conduct bp.

You are right MrNoitAll. They have not beaten anyone with a winning record except Obion Co. In addition they lost to Columbia again with Columbia's freshman pitcher. This could be bad for the lady raiders. Confidence is what it takes to win and I'm not sure they have it. Not to mention they are struggling at the plate. How long can the coach keep sending players to the plate with batting averages below 100. Sounds like he might need to hire the radio announcer to conduct bp.

Lets try and not bring the kids into this, if they are in a slump they know it and they do not need to read it on CoachT. And trust me they do read it. Confidence is a big part of the game and the kids do not need to worry about what some fan thinks in the stands. So out of respect to the Kids, Please keep it positive.

You go chattygal, you re just telling like you see it. I get tired of hearing the same old comments all the time. All you did was give your opinion. I like that. Should be a good game between two teams that desperately need a district win to stay with Tullahoma.

CC is coming off another district loss against Columbia. They are 2-3 in district play. Can they beat Shelbyville?

I don't think the loss Saturday to Columbia counts as a district loss. Unlike MrNoitall, I'm not counting out teams in this district on how the they played this weekend on muddy fields in the rain and cold. I still think both Wildcat teams are still the two best. I think Coffee County will still be in the thick of things by the end of the year, Columbia just has their number this year for some reason. Shelbyville is still the wildcard, they are good enough to beat any of the teams ahead of them on any given night. This should be a good game, but whoever ends up losing will have a tough road ahead.

Sorry Indian, didn't mean to step on any toes. Just stating an opinion. Same problem, different season. CC is just not a good hitting team.

Big joe you are correct Saturday's game against Columbia did not count as a district loss, however when you get another loss against someone in your district it just adds pressure to your team, especially when district play comes around. All I am saying is, it was not good to loose to someone in your district.

CC needs to win tomorrow night.

Are you wanting to discuss games, or just cause trouble?

Some people just want attention. It is obvious that they have no interest in the student athletes in our area.

As for the game, both teams really need this district win. Good luck to both teams. We real sports fans wish all of you the best.

Seen both play, should be a very good game. Feel that Coffee is still trying to find the right starters and a leader on the team. Shelbyville will edge this one out. Look for Coffee to end the season strong if they can ever find the right starting line up. For my teams sake I hope they don't. Good luck /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />