Karns VS. Lenoir City

UTbound08

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is he? That is fabulous. All the best of luck to him. He is a FANTASTIC coach and a great guy. He deserves a great program and I think thats what Hardin Valley will become in the next ten years. Congrats Mike

It was in the News Sentinel this past week or so. I agree with you. This school will be a powerhouse, especially with a coach like Mike. Does anyone know what their feeder schools will be?

I never got to play under mike and i REALLY wish he would have been the coach when i was there. Kinda disappointed to hear that an awesome coach (i have seen some of his teams play and he puts them together very well) is leaving Karns only to head down the road to a new high school. I wish him well and i know he will build a very good program at HVHS.

I just don't understand why he would leave karns to go down the road. I guess that HVHS will probolly draw more club players and will be easier to work with. Oh well, whatever the reasoning i know that Mike has put alot of thought into it and did what was best and i can not blame him for that.

So I wanna hear some thoughts on Karns. How are they looking this year? i haven't really heard any scores. How are they doing in the district and have they played any district games? How does the keeper, defence, mid, and forwards look? Can anyone give me some details on the beavers?