Region 6-2A Predictions

Not much information in the threads about 6-2A. How do all the forum gurus see this one stack up? I think Lewis Co. and Hickman Co. will fight it out for 1 and 2, not sure how everyone else plays into the standings.

I think that East will be much improved but I still think they may be a year or two away from making playoff noise. I heard that they are returning all of their coaches and a lot of kids coming back that had playing time last year. I know the middle school program has been pretty good and I hope they are getting some 8th graders coming up that can help.

looking for some region info. Go East!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not much information in the threads about 6-2A. How do all the forum gurus see this one stack up? I think Lewis Co. and Hickman Co. will fight it out for 1 and 2, not sure how everyone else plays into the standings.

I think that East will be much improved but I still think they may be a year or two away from making playoff noise. I heard that they are returning all of their coaches and a lot of kids coming back that had playing time last year. I know the middle school program has been pretty good and I hope they are getting some 8th graders coming up that can help.

I think that Fairview is going to be competing for the top spot as well.

Well East Hickman can do nothing but get better, they were very young last year. Harpeth will be very good this year, as they return everybody but three people that made a difference. What is even better is this year they dont lose anything either. Lewis Co will be good of course they always are. Fairview should be decent, one of my best friends plays there and said they will be alright. So I dont know if they will be as good as you think pride, but I think they will be fine, and probably get a playoff spot.

1. Lewis County

2. Hickman County (??? They could be anywhere from 2-4 in my book)

3. Harpeth

4. Fairview

5. East Hickman

6. Richland

7. Loretto

This is the way I see it happening. I really think the top 4 are locks as of right now, as long as they dont get any key injuries.

Well East Hickman can do nothing but get better, they were very young last year. Harpeth will be very good this year, as they return everybody but three people that made a difference. What is even better is this year they dont lose anything either. Lewis Co will be good of course they always are. Fairview should be decent, one of my best friends plays there and said they will be alright. So I dont know if they will be as good as you think pride, but I think they will be fine, and probably get a playoff spot.

1. Lewis County

3. Harpeth

4. Fairview

5. East Hickman

6. Richland

7. Loretto

This is the way I see it happening. I really think the top 4 are locks as of right now, as long as they dont get any key injuries.

Fairview has some solid players returning also, with at least 5 three-year starters. Fairview will have a solid team this year like always. If our offense had been able to put up more points then we would have been more successful. Fairview's always had a strong D and it will be yet again this season. As for Harpeth, they were young and have a good team. And by what you say will return with a solid team. So good luck to yall.

Fairview has some solid players returning also, with at least 5 three-year starters. Fairview will have a solid team this year like always. If our offense had been able to put up more points then we would have been more successful. Fairview's always had a strong D and it will be yet again this season. As for Harpeth, they were young and have a good team. And by what you say will return with a solid team. So good luck to yall.

Yea Harpeth returns, probably around 7 juniors who have started since there freshman year, then another 2 who have played a lot since there freshman year. So next year will be there year... They do bring up a very good freshman class this year, with one kid being a heck of an athlete that will play right away... If not more.

Yea Harpeth returns, probably around 7 juniors who have started since there freshman year, then another 2 who have played a lot since there freshman year. So next year will be there year... They do bring up a very good freshman class this year, with one kid being a heck of an athlete that will play right away... If not more.

Well sounds like yall should do well then. So will Fairview. Should be a good battle between us.

1. Lewis County

3. Harpeth

4. Fairview

5. East Hickman

6. Richland

7. Loretto

Wow, You have East ranked above Richland and Loretto. East Hickman will be entering their second year of football ever and Richland coming off a 6-5 year and made it to playoffs. You also have Fairview at the number 4 spot and your reason being is because "one of my best friends plays there and said they will be alright" well I still remember calling my buddies before we went 0-10 at Richland and telling him we would be alright but that was in June not in April. Anyways, I do believe that Coach Taylor and Coach Rich will have a tough job with the talent they have at Richland this upcoming year but they will beat East Hickman and you can mark it down. I also picked them to be about 3-7 this past year so who knows... I hope they shock me again this year.

I always give a primer at the beginning of August but I think I could give some insight to the inquiring fans.

Loretto is coming off of a 0-10 season, as well as East Hickman.

There has been a lot of talk of improvement, from these two teams I am hoping that the talk is true. That is a very embarassing feat when a region has a winless team, but when there is two.... it makes the playoff teams look as if they were weak and sometimes ruins their playoff positioning with the Z plan in the playoffs. I hope these two teams come up and do some great things this year,

Richland has always had a "tough" mentality, but this year there is going to be a lack of talent that will make them come together as a unit and turn some heads. Their attitude has been to rely on the playmakers and hope for the best. This will be a make or break year for the Raiders, you are either going to do great or end up losing your swaggar and losing alot of ball games, You guys are riding the fence to me.

Harpeth had alot of underclassmen who got some valuble experience this past year and I think with that addition of experience along with some good coaching and talent, they will be the suprise team of the year.

Fairview, you guys had a tough season. Losing games that could have easily been won. But to give you the benefit of the doubt, your talent level will be high enough to carry you into the playoffs. The thing I worry about it the doubt that will be in the back of your minds that will keep you from reaching the top of the region.

Hickman has the most speed in my opinion, with alot of strength. But lost a great coach who was the vocal leader of the team and the town. He did alot for the BUlldogs and left some hearts broken.

Lewis has the most strength in my opinion, with alot of speed. We're Panthers.....enough said

I thought HHSNumber1Fan got the district about right. And LCHS dude, it's impossible to have 2 region teams go winless in the same season. Everybody plays everybody. Loretto was 1-9 as I recall, beating East.

1. I'd put Lewis County here until they get knocked off. They graduated several I think, but they have some coming back.

2. Hickman County gets one more year here and then there'll be a drop off. Sowell should have a good senior season.

3. Harpeth lost a tailback/DB, OT/DT and TE/DE. That's it. There's a new OC coming in and this year's freshman group will be the third strong class in a row.

4. Fairview/Richland will fight it out for 4th and hopefully a play off spot. It depends on their graduation losses. I thought Fairview's defense was second only to Lewis County last year.

6. East Hickman

7. Loretto