Farragut Admirals

FHSstr8cash

Alsooo Farragut won the Ft Lauderdale tournament over Spring Break...There were some pretty sick teams there I heard

Allow me to be a lil more precise. Farragut will win state this year (if they get past Lenior City...j/k) I have no inhibitions in saying that they are the best team in this state. I am simply making the statement that if you are going to list some wins, list some of the scores from the Ft. Lauderdale tourney, scores of beating above average opponents. Listing scores in here of how Farragut beat Heritage is like reading in the paper that West High school got beaten by Vanderbilt.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Allow me to be a lil more precise. Farragut will win state this year (if they get past Lenior City...j/k) I have no inhibitions in saying that they are the best team in this state. I am simply making the statement that if you are going to list some wins, list some of the scores from the Ft. Lauderdale tourney, scores of beating above average opponents. Listing scores in here of how Farragut beat Heritage is like reading in the paper that West High school got beaten by Vanderbilt.

well here is the games they have played with the score in them fyi

2008 Schedule

Date Opponent Details Result

Mon Mar. 10 South Doyle W 16-0

Wed Mar. 12 Sevier Co. D W 10-0

Sat Mar. 15 at Bearden D W 3-2

Tue Mar. 18 Charlotte Amelie N Sunshine Classic-Ft. Lauderdale, FL W 13-2

Tue Mar. 18 Northview, AL N Sunshine Classic-Ft. Lauderdale, FL W 11-3

Wed Mar. 19 Charlotte Christian Sunshine Classic-Ft. Lauderale, FL W 11-0

Thu Mar. 20 BGA N Sunshine Classic-Ft. Lauderdale, FL W 5-4

Mon Mar. 24 at Heritage D W 10-0

Thu Mar. 27 Tennessee Sportsbelle W 8-0

Thu Mar. 27 White House N Sportsbelle Tournament W 4-1

Fri Mar. 28 Morristown East Sportsbelle W 14-0

Mon Mar. 31 William Blount D W 2-1

Tue Apr. 1 Homestead, IN W 11-1

Wed Apr. 2 South Doyle D W 11-0

Mon Apr. 7 McMinn Central W 15-4

Mon Apr. 7 at Sevier Co. D W 14-3

Wed Apr. 9 Lenoir City D W 10-0

Fri Apr. 11 Falkville, AL N Tullahoma Invitational at Tullahoma W 19-0

Fri Apr. 11 at Tullahoma Tullahoma Invitational W 4-0

Sat Apr. 12 Bradley Central @ Coffee County W 10-0

Sat Apr. 12 at Coffee Co. Tullahoma Inv. W 16-2

Sat Apr. 12 at Tullahoma Tullahoma Invitational W 16-0

Tue Apr. 15 Maryville D W 10-4

Wed Apr. 16 Heritage D W 11-1

25-0

defending state champ Bartlett may have something to say about they returned all their starters from last year so it should be a great state tournament

I like how you say they had a "terrible" inning when they gave up 1 run. haha.

so that means they are 25-0 and outscoring their opponents 271-29. wow.

Well it's not really the run, it was the 3 quick groundouts in the top of the first. And after they scored the run, coach Pharr chewed their butts out BIG TIME. From then on the Admirals coasted..

The April 17 Maryville Times reports:

"In the opinion of William Blount baseball coach Richie Wilhite, Bearden has the best offense in District 4-AAA. " . . . "Farragut is very tough offensively, but (Bearden) has hit us a lot harder than Farragut has," Wilhite said. "In our district, they're the best offensive team we've seen."

So there. Its not just me and cruiser and all the other Bearden fans who know that we're gonna beat the hadmirals on Monday. William Blount and every other team in district knows that we are the better men. farragut got lucky the first time and just squeaked past us. This time we beat you. And after that William Blount's gonna take its turn too.

Farraguts been livin too long on luck, homecookin' and hype and on Tuesday morning your so called national rankings are ours! Go Dawgs!:roflol:

thanks i didnt know for sure, but definitely wasnt tryin to put a jinx on 'em. i didnt know if it was mathematically possible bc i think (assuming you stay out of the losers' bracket) a team can play 3 in district, 2 in region, 1 substate, and 4 at state? not sure though. anyway good luck