High School Fall League

Condor

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by Antwan:

Lebanon is going to have a very good fall league this year.

I think they may have 2 spots left. If you have a strong team, you had better hurry to get in. ;)

Well I know several teams that tried to enter but were turned away because they were good. Now is Coach R or Coach Sampson runnin the show down there in Hickville? :confused:

Posted by mjbear12:
Posted by Antwan:

Lebanon is going to have a very good fall league this year.

I think they may have 2 spots left. If you have a strong team, you had better hurry to get in. ;)

Well I know several teams that tried to enter but were turned away because they were good. Now is Coach R or Coach Sampson runnin the show down there in Hickville? :confused:

Who did they turn away? :D

MJ12 you have obviously been hibernating, because no team has been turned away from the LGSA Fall High School League. As a matter of fact we need one more team so I guess we can count you guys in right, or is it true you are playing else where which is a longer drive and the entry fee is over $100 more. It appears to me the Bears may be ducking the local competition but I know Coach Sullenger will play the Lady Commanders and Lebanon in Spring Ball. Good luck to all and Have A Nice Day!

[Edited by misterprty on 8-28-02 9:11A]