Father Ryan Girls Basketball

fiftyfifty

I have never understood people who are so negative about a school and leave their children there. I hope you do not have children there. but if you do & things are as bad as you say they are, why would don't you go somewhere else? I am sure there are plenty of people that would be glad to see you go.I have never understood people who are so negative about a school and leave their children there. I hope you do not have children there. but if you do & things are as bad as you say they are, why don't you go somewhere else? I am sure there are plenty of people that would be glad to see you go.

I have never understood people who see something amiss and say nothing. I love Father Ryan same as you if you do, that doesn't mean that there is not room for improvment. Whatever that has been revealed will in the long run benefit the school which always should be re-examining how they do things. I have no more comments about this. By the way I wasn't taught that the Catholic way is if you don't like something, go somewhere else. The best of luck to Coach Larkin and wish him much success. As I stated earlier, he is a fine man and will be totally dedicated to the task at hand. To all the girls on the basketball team at Ryan, have a great year in 08-09. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never understood people who see something amiss and say nothing. I love Father Ryan same as you if you do, that doesn't mean that there is not room for improvment. Whatever that has been revealed will in the long run benefit the school which always should be re-examining how they do things. I have no more comments about this. By the way I wasn't taught that the Catholic way is if you don't like something, go somewhere else. The best of luck to Coach Larkin and wish him much success. As I stated earlier, he is a fine man and will be totally dedicated to the task at hand. To all the girls on the basketball team at Ryan, have a great year in 08-09. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />