QB going to Alcoa

falcon05

It is not the same thing. Public schools "attract" athletes with a winning program and excellent academics. Private schools "recruit" athletes with free tuition and job offers for the parents. Don't know know anything?

With my tongue placed firmly in my cheek,

BH

Actually nobody goes to private schools for free.... and the parents job oppurtunities????? give me a break

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the word that I have heard from his family members is that he is wanting to finish his high school career at Fulton, that is coming from a very close source to Jock. I have family of mine that is very close kin of Jock's and I am a former coach of his and I believe that in the end he will be back at Fulton in the 2008 season and now that he has a close friend of his that went to Central and is now living in the Fulton, leads me to believe that he will be back this year at Fulton and could really help a very good young Fulton team, but might have a various position change in mind. Well tell me if anyone hears this and I believe that he will be at Fulton because of various reasons and remember his younger brother is a sophmore at Fulton.

Holla at cha boi.. ShaneC

Your sources are wrong. Stinson will attend Knox Central he is practicing with the Cats.

So Central traded Styles, Jr. to Fulton for Jock Stinson?

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

How much did both schools gain/lose in cap space??????

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

How much did both schools gain/lose in cap space??????

Still under tha cap; no luxury tax will be assessed!

• 2 weeks later...