Loser's for April 10 by MrNoitAll

MrNoitAll

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I agree I will go out this weekend with my wife, kids and dogs and get some money by picking up cans! Then I can be a real member and maybe not be a Newbie anymore! Great idea! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Great,

You will be helping both Coacht and the environment at the same time. Not bad for a newbie.

i think for mrnoitall to add VALIDATY to his picks he should spend $12 a year and be a plus memeber

Go check MrNoitAll record and then you will get your VALIDATY! Plus what does money have to do with making picks?? Please! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Columbia vs. Coffee County---lets get this pick out of the way early! Big game by both teams! Kinzer should have a good game against the CC girls today but will need help from Floyd, Lockridge and Penrod to help score runs! I am not sure that CC has the confidence to win this game! Loser is CC

Lawrence County vs. Collinwood---Well can a little school that is known as the Green Machine beat up on the bigger Lawrence County? The answer is NO Loser is Collinwood!

Siegel vs. Cookeville---Wow did the Ladies from Siegel sure let me down against Oakland! But again we it is a new day and the Ladies from Putman County is not having a great year this year??¦I do no that Siegel is very young and when you are young you have growing pains but I still have faith in Siegel to do better today. Loser is Cookeville in a big district game for both teams!

Forrest vs. Lincoln County---Forrest has only 347 students and Lincoln County only has 1,523 students (this is by the TSSAA count). There should be no doubt that the BIG AAA School should walk all over this little Rocket School from Chapel Hill. Well it ain??™t going to happen today! Loser is the Football School who has the best looking softball field in the state and the school that makes great sandwiches is! Loser Lincoln County again!

Tullahoma vs. Franklin County--- Again Franklin County is playing a team that is going to keep them from moving up in the standings. Jones will be to tough today and FC will try to figure out a way to avoid finishing last in the district with the football school. Loser is FC again!

Friendship Christian vs. Mt. Juliet Christian---this would be a great game if we could take and play MJ instead of MJC! But this will be over pretty quick and you will have time to shopping or take you wife out to supper because MJC will be the Loser in a very big way!

Greenbrier vs. Portland----Portland has a great football history and they do an excellent job every Friday night in the fall, but we are playing in the spring and the ball is a little more rounded that the other ball. I see know way in Portland ever beating the Ladies from Greenbrier this year! Loser again in softball is Portland!

Riverdale vs. Hendersonville---Well the mighty Warriors sure let MrNoitAll down yesterday with losing to the Lady Hawks from Clarksville! It took Riverdale until the 7th to score a single run against Elrod but that will not be the problem today as Hendersonville is letting a lot of people score runs against them! Loser is Hendersonville!

Rossview vs. Clarksville NE--well again the Lady Hawks surprise a lot of people in the Mid State as well as the state by shutting down the Mighty Warriors from Riverdale by a score of 4-1. The Ladies will continue their winning streak in district and will beat a much improved NE squad. Loser is NE!

Macon County vs. Livingston Academy---very important district game for Macon County today against Livingston Academy! To stay in the hunt with DeKalb County they must defeat LA and I do not mean California! They are playing great ball and I see know way LA can beat this young ladies today. Loser is Livingston Academy!

Monterey vs. Clarkrange----The Ladies from Fentress County have only been playing with the little ball for a few years and the Ladies from Monterey have been to the state. Now if we were playing with the big ball (BB) no doubt that Clarkrange would win but we are not! Loser is Clarkrange!

Clay County vs. Red Boiling Springs----Wow what a game this is today! This may be covered by ESPN! But in class it is not MrNoitAll wants to share with the rest of the world who will be the loser-----No we are not playing football and then you would say RBS right? Well it does not matter because the loser today is RBS!

Blackman vs. White County---Maybe the Ladies from Blackman can get back on the winning ways today against the Ladies from Sparta! They had a very tough game against Riverdale and they lost like MrNoitAll said that they would and then they won against Warren County like MrNoitAll said that they would! So I am picking them 100% right every time! So the Loser is White County!

Mt. Juliet vs. Beech----I am sure the crowd will be very small tonight when these two average teams play each other! Well maybe not average but maybe the two best teams in the Mid-State! With Morris and the power that MJ brings to the plate would scare me if I had to pitch against them. When these two teams get together it is always a great game and tonight will not be any different! But again we must have a Loser and of course it will be the Beech girls this time! But we could see an upset??¦but I do not see it in my crystal ball! Loser is Beech!

Dickson County vs. Springfield----A good team who is playing a team that is trying to get better but they are playing the wrong team tonight to get better. Loser is Springfield!

Ezell-Harding vs. MLK---well the Lady Eagles did not have much fun yesterday against a good Davidson Academy team losing by a score of 8-4 but I can not see them ever losing to the Ladies from MLK! Loser is Martin Luther King in a quick game!

Forrest vs. Hendersonville---well the Rockets will face another school that has only 1,275 more students than Chapel Hill??¦.I am not sure that Chapel Hill has 1,275 living in the town! But the powerful A team will beat the big boys today. Loser is Hendersonville!!

Hume-Fogg vs. Pearl Cohn---if we were playing football no doubt who would win because HF does not have a football team! But they are playing softball and it will not be a pretty site! Loser again and again is Pearl Cohn!

David Lipscomb vs. East Literature---looks like the Ladies from Granny White Pike are having some pitching problems but it will not matter today because Lipscomb will win because of the hitters are pretty good! Plus it does not look like all of the parents are having fun!! Loser is East Literature!

Cornersville vs. Culleoka---another big game that ESPN may be at tonight! But if they are not of course MrNoitAll will be there! Loser is Culleoka!

Waverly vs. Fairview----if the Waverly wants to have any chance to catching Coach Jackson team they had better win and win and win! But I do not see Fairview stopping them tonight! Loser is Fairview!!

Summertown vs. Huntland------Summertown will continue their winning ways today and tomorrow and the rest of the season! They just do not want any of Forrest! Loser is Huntland!!

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Wrong again MRNONOTHING....CC Came out swinging tonite and blew Columbia away 10-0. Maybe our bats have finally come alive!

Excellent job representing 1-A ball, Lady Rockets! They'll be tough to beat this year come May. They are solid at every position and hit the ball well. Some of the best pitching in the State make them the front runner to go back to the championship this year in my opinion.

Let's not get too carried away.........."some of the best pitching in the State"? Have you seen very many teams play? Do you mean in 1A or the State in general? No doubt they have a good team, but I would credit their offense a little more.