Farragut vs. West

cronaldo

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There were 2-3 times the ball was cleared off the line. West should have scored at least one of them, but....they cannot finish:) (Just playing about them not being able to finish) Every team has their day, and Farragut was the better team yesterday. West has a great, yes great team, and have alot of heart. They work hard for each other on every play and it will pay off for them in the long run. Farragut is always execptional when they play in big games and proved they are still the team to beat. ONE thing that I will say about West...they flop/fall/dive/fake almost every other play. As a East TN soccer fan, it was hard for me to watch how many fouls (on both sides) there were throughout the game. West had Farragut very unorganized the first 15-20 minutes of the game. Then Farragut scored on a header and they gained their composure back. In the 2nd half, WEST owned 35 minutes of it. Overall, we do not need refs in the goals, that is how the game is played(could have gone either way). I give credit to Farragut for showing guts and fighting this WIN out, and give credit to WEST for showing that they are for real.

Great game from both sides! Cant wait to watch Bearden/Farragut on Friday:) Bearden should be nice and angry after a LOSS to West, and then a TIE from LC. Eric Turner will have his team ready! You can count on that !!!!!!!

[

Great game from both sides! Cant wait to watch Bearden/Farragut on Friday:) Bearden should be nice and angry after a LOSS to West, and then a TIE from LC. Eric Turner will have his team ready! You can count on that !!!!!!!

I would have thought Coach Turner would have had his team ready for LC after losing to West and maybe they were that round ball takes some odd bounces sometimes and can make a game look close when it is really not. I agree that Coach Turner will have his team ready , he always does for big games. Great Coaches prepare their teams for big games and that is why they win so much as evidenced by Bearden's great runs every year, great coaching but when they play Farragut Turner faces his nemisis, another good coach that gets his team ready as well. I will be driving over for this one.