Baylor v McCallie

CSAS Soccer

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this is at McCallie so give that advantage to them..but if memory serves me correctly McCallie has not even scored on Baylor the last 3 times they have played. 0-0 in their regular season game last year. In their region game at McCallie, Baylor shut them out 1-0. Always a defensive battle it seems. I will go with Baylor 1-0 with Carter Paden scoring the goal and Baylor's defense holding on.

I know this is at McCallie so give that advantage to them..but if memory serves me correctly McCallie has not even scored on Baylor the last 3 times they have played. 0-0 in their regular season game last year. In their region game at McCallie, Baylor shut them out 1-0. Always a defensive battle it seems. I will go with Baylor 1-0 with Carter Paden scoring the goal and Baylor's defense holding on.

ND88 Watch out for McCallie, they may recruit some New Zealand college players for that game /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Thanks for the good laugh MVM!

ND88 Watch out for McCallie, they may recruit some New Zealand college players for that game /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

If the Owls didn't have a game tomorrow night I would be there for sure. Always a classic game between the top 2 teams. As others have said home field advantage to McCallie even though Baylor has won the last 2 times there. May be a 0-0 tie with the defense that is usually played. I think it will be Baylor though maybe 1-0.