greenway from greenville

mowest68

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FootballWrestler, what do you not understand about Jordan being ASKED to hit the kid? I mean, the kid wanted it, and while Jordan should probably not have done it, he did. This is not a case of him being a punk, it's the case of a kid being a moron and asking somebody that is as big and strong as Jordan to hit him in the face. Jordan is not the bad guy in this situation, it was just an unfortunate situation for both parties

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

and David Crockett Fan says West Greene.

Yeah Right! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yeah yeah......I know he is back at Greeneville. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> It will be interesting to see if he plays.

Coach Zeller is top of the line. He is a great man and I wish him the best of luck.

Yeah yeah......I know he is back at Greeneville. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> It will be interesting to see if he plays.

Coach Zeller is top of the line. He is a great man and I wish him the best of luck.

Great to hear good things about Coach Zeller. We hope he can turn things around here at Lenoir City.

I'm sorry if i defend anyone but i didnt think Greenway was impressive at all when i saw him at the Jason Witten Camp. Accuracy was horrible and he's put on like 20 pounds or more of fat and is not as mobile as in the past. Goodluck on him though.