Region 4-3A

1. Station Camp

2. White House

3. Pearl Cohn

4. Greenbrier

5. Sycamore

6. Dekalb Co.

7. Macon Co.

Don't count out a bison team returning several starters and key players. This senior group is 20-4 the last two seasons and only lost one game their freshman season. Coach Hollinsworth and a strong staff will have this team ready to make a deep run.

That 1 game they lost was to a white house freshman team that blew them out & the following year, much of the same.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not going to single anyone's post out but how is it that a guy wearing #14 is going to play center on offense??????

Also the guy who played tackle on the offensive line last year for WH was #69. The same kid who played basketball as well as signed a LOI to play at TSU. He apparently did not play both ways though even though he was on the field at DT during the goal line stand against PC in the playoffs last year. That was the biggest defensive series of the entire season last year. Obviously WH just chose at that time to play a guy who had no experience at all on the defensive line. The only thing that was at stake for them was a trip to the semifinals. Not too big of a series in a 7-6 quarterfinal playoff game in the 3rd quarter huh??????? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

OK cat - don't know you & was being open minded till your statement above. That player you refered to as so inexperienced on defence played defense prior to last year. Last year was the 1st. year since his freshman year that he didn't start on "D". If you're going to talk so much trash on here, get your facts straight & know your material before posting just anything because people can't call you out face to face - you seem to be an email warrior that doesn't know much.

That 1 game they lost was to a white house freshman team that blew them out & the following year, much of the same.

The game the Bison seniors lost as freshmen was to Gallatin by 1 point. The white house game was never finished, the lights went out during halftime - at which the score was 6 - 0. I don't call that a blowout and I wonder why white house would never finish the game. Our coach tried several times to reschedule the game to finish and white house would not finish the game.

The game the Bison seniors lost as freshmen was to Gallatin by 1 point. The white house game was never finished, the lights went out during halftime - at which the score was 6 - 0. I don't call that a blowout and I wonder why white house would never finish the game. Our coach tried several times to reschedule the game to finish and white house would not finish the game.

White House was probably scared!?!?!

THEY WILL FINISH IT THIS YEAR, BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR.

I'm having trouble finding the history, but you said they lost one game, then said they lost to Gallatin & White House, so was it 1 game or 2 - what was the season end record because ours was undefeated 2 years in a row.

I'm having trouble finding the history, but you said they lost one game, then said they lost to Gallatin & White House, so was it 1 game or 2 - what was the season end record because ours was undefeated 2 years in a row.

I do not call one half a complete game - therefore it could not be a loss. You all can call it whatever you want.

Okay.....Okay you're a genius and I am clueless now with that said could you PLEASE get over this huge "man crush" that you obviously seem to have on me /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

In a kind way of stating it.......I don't like you. I don't like dandy82, LARRYBIRD, timbdp, WHHS, etc. The lone two White House posters that I can communicate with in an adult manner on this site are advocate & josh39. Outside of them the rest of you are simply hard to tolerate.

I would use the words "idiot", "moron", "dumb_ss", etc. but I am just afraid that dandy82 will use his "CoachT Power" to have me thrown off for bringing a cannon to a battle of wits where the oppositions are obviously unarmed /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Don't you know that I'd hate that /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

It's okay though GreenbrierCat2. I still like you. Your picks are somewhat unusual but all in all you are at least entertaining at times. IN A BATTLE OF WITS YOU ARE ARMED UNLIKE THE PREVIOUS POSTERS REFERRED TO IN MY POST. I'd have to give you credit for at least bringing the butter knife to the battle /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Wow fishy, I would say that my feelings are hurt, but the feelings are very mutual and your opinions are worthless.And as far as the man crush, you would need to become a man first.I dont see that happening anytime soon.The best advice I could give to you, and the feeling seems to be mutual for 90% of the people who post on 4-3a is go somewhere else and annoy them.We simply just dont care about you or your opinions.We dont change our names every other week or get kicked off the "T" repeatedly.Your just a child who likes to try to push peoples buttons.You really have nothing else to offer.You have had conflict with multiple people on here with your multiple screen names.Do us all a favor and take your childlike behavior to other threads and stay off of ours.Is that asking too much?I would like to have a year where your crap doesnt get in the way of what these forums were intended for.Maybe that could be your first step in becoming the man you so desire to be /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I do not call one half a complete game - therefore it could not be a loss. You all can call it whatever you want.

OK, you avoided my question - "What was your official record"? 1 Loss or 2 losses? We were undefeated CHAMPS, so you must have had 2 losses. You may not count it as a loss, but that's exactly what it was. Maybe if SC was ahead when the game was called, then you could honestly say it wasn't a loss.

Wow fishy, I would say that my feelings are hurt, but the feelings are very mutual and your opinions are worthless.And as far as the man crush, you would need to become a man first.I dont see that happening anytime soon.The best advice I could give to you, and the feeling seems to be mutual for 90% of the people who post on 4-3a is go somewhere else and annoy them.We simply just dont care about you or your opinions.We dont change our names every other week or get kicked off the "T" repeatedly.Your just a child who likes to try to push peoples buttons.You really have nothing else to offer.You have had conflict with multiple people on here with your multiple screen names.Do us all a favor and take your childlike behavior to other threads and stay off of ours.Is that asking too much?I would like to have a year where your crap doesnt get in the way of what these forums were intended for.Maybe that could be your first step in becoming the man you so desire to be /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

WHsports, go to the WHHS Blue Devils thread..... catfish has promised to never post on that thread again so we should be able to talk a little football there.