Region 4-3A

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't argue my point about region titles because you know I am right LOER /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

THIS WILL BE MY FINAL POST ON THIS TOPIC OF THE SPRING!!!!

Region 4-3A Predictions

1.) Pearl Cohn

2.) White House

3.) Sycamore

4.) Station Camp

5.) Macon Co.

6.) Greenbrier

7.) DeKalb Co.

White House will find a way to choke it away AS USUAL /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> This is why I will pick the team that always beats them when it counts. They will also likely lose to both Alcoa & Beech. The Blue Devils should be a very good team this year but in the end they'll be a second round or third round casualty AS USUAL!!!!

If they are ranked in the preseason Top 5 that will be fine but in the end it will be another huge disappointment /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I WILL BE LAUGHING FOLLOWING EVERY SINGLE ONE OF WHITE HOUSE'S LOSSES SO GET READY BDP FANS BECAUSE IT IS COMING /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Sycamore over Station Camp??...... NO flippin way /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• 1 month later...

You can't argue my point about region titles because you know I am right LOER /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

THIS WILL BE MY FINAL POST ON THIS TOPIC OF THE SPRING!!!!

Region 4-3A Predictions

1.) Pearl Cohn

2.) White House

3.) Sycamore

4.) Station Camp

5.) Macon Co.

6.) Greenbrier

7.) DeKalb Co.

White House will find a way to choke it away AS USUAL /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> This is why I will pick the team that always beats them when it counts. They will also likely lose to both Alcoa & Beech. The Blue Devils should be a very good team this year but in the end they'll be a second round or third round casualty AS USUAL!!!!

If they are ranked in the preseason Top 5 that will be fine but in the end it will be another huge disappointment /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I WILL BE LAUGHING FOLLOWING EVERY SINGLE ONE OF WHITE HOUSE'S LOSSES SO GET READY BDP FANS BECAUSE IT IS COMING /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

If you are so down on White House, why do you have them ranked above your Sycamore team? Strange how you can rank teams when you have NO idea what they're turning out in spring practices. Let's wait another six weeks and see what these guy look like before you go naming region champs. We all KNOW what happens when we ASSume....and right now, face it...that's ALL you got. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

It took you from May 27th to just a few minutes before July 18th to change your tune about my post completely /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

White House should be the region champs this year. They return just about everyone. Look at the WHHS thread /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

With that being said however notice the word SHOULD when you read. That does not mean GUARANTEE now does it??????????

Now in my OPINION the Firebirds of PCHS will win Region 4-3A. I believe that they have very tough kids (mentally & physically) and that Brunetti and his staff are excellent at motivating them and getting the most out of them. The addition of the MLK players is a huge plus. There are 5-6 players in that group that will be BIG TIME players in this region this fall. BOOK IT!!!!

In the first Coaches Poll to be released this year White House is ranked #5 and Pearl Cohn is ranked #6 heading into the 2008 regular season. I must not be the lone person who believes in PC huh????????

As far as Sycamore goes.......................I never recall saying that they'd win the region in 2008 but if you can somehow find where I stated anything along those lines then please quote it and let me see it /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

As far as my team I will just say that I haven't been attending Sycamore games since the end of the 2004 regular season. I have been calling the games for CCCHS since the start of 2005 and it has been a great thing. The coaches, players, staff, parents, and fans are all outstanding people to be around. I have been working on a website since March and hope to have it up and running within the next week or two.

If you are in Greenbrier then I will see you in Week 5. Have a Great Season /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Sycamore over Station Camp??...... NO flippin way /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Now this is your OPINION which you are entitled to have but I am wondering why you believe Station Camp will beat Sycamore but you did not argue the fact that I also picked Sycamore to finish ahead of Greenbrier.

Are you lacking confidence in the Bobcats or are you justing laying low at this juncture??????? I'll let you decide which is the truth /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

can someone tell me who is going to be left in this region next yr? I heard they are making a lot of changes due to gas prices, for instance Pearl Cohn is leaving , White House, Station Camp and Sycamore too. Maybe after that Macon will have another shot at region champs again. I hope anyway.

can someone tell me who is going to be left in this region next yr? I heard they are making a lot of changes due to gas prices, for instance Pearl Cohn is leaving , White House, Station Camp and Sycamore too. Maybe after that Macon will have another shot at region champs again. I hope anyway.

Macon & DeKalb will be in a region with LA, Smith, York, Cannon, & Jackson

Sycamore, White House, & Greenbrier join a region with DCA, Goodpasture, Westmoreland, & Springfield

Pearl Cohn goes to a region with David Lipscomb, Stratford, East Literature, & CPA (Hume Fogg & MLK do not field football teams)

Station Camp goes to a region with Gallatin, Hendersonville, Portland, Beech, Lebanon, & Mt. Juliet

UNDER THE "Z-PLAN" FORMAT THIS REGION IS GOING TO CHANGE COMPLETELY /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Now this is your OPINION which you are entitled to have but I am wondering why you believe Station Camp will beat Sycamore but you did not argue the fact that I also picked Sycamore to finish ahead of Greenbrier.

Are you lacking confidence in the Bobcats or are you justing laying low at this juncture??????? I'll let you decide which is the truth /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Now Catfish...you know you don't even have to ask. You know I think the Bobcats will beat Sycamore. Yeah, we had a bad season last year...but Coach Williams don't let these boys stay down for long, and you already know that too. If you'd admit it, you also KNOW that you don't know what anyone has right now. You are looking at last year and we all know how those predictions turned out. I don't remember you picking Station Camp. Did you? Well maybe not, but I do say that they will beat Sycamore (again) and they won't be the only ones.

Coaches Picks

1.) White House

2.) Pearl Cohn

3.) Station Camp

4.) Greenbrier (TIE)

4.) Sycamore (TIE)

6.) Macon Co.

7.) DeKalb Co.

MY Picks

1.) Pearl Cohn

2.) White House

3.) Station Camp

4.) Sycamore

5.) Greenbrier

6.) DeKalb Co.

7.) Macon Co.

My Picks:

Pearl Cohn

White House

Greenbrier

Macon County

Station Camp

Sycamore

Dekalb

Those were both of our predictions for last year. My picks came on July 31st & your picks came on August 4th. No I did not pick Station Camp to win the region but unlike you my friend I still had them going to the postseason at least.

Now Let's Compare

We both picked Pearl Cohn to win the region title. It was a good pick by us both. Technically there was a 3-WAY tie for the region crown and PC won a share of the title. They beat Station Camp. Station Camp beat White House. White House beat Pearl Cohn (and lost to them in the playoffs). Pearl Cohn won a share of the region crown, beat the #1 seeded team twice in a three week span, and was the last 4-3A team playing football in '07.

THIS WAS A GOOD PICK BY YOU & I

I had White House at #2. You had White House at #2. White House ended at #2 seed wise and won a share of the region crown.

GREAT PICK AGAIN BY THE BOTH OF US

I had Station Camp at #3 and you had Station Camp at #5 missing the playoffs completely. Station Camp was a part of that 3-WAY tie for the region crown but a #1 seed is not a #3 seed. You however had them missing the playoffs altogether.

THAT WAS A BAD PICK BUT A REALLY BAD PICK ON YOUR PART DUE TO HAVING THE BISON AS A NON-PLAYOFF TEAM ALTOGETHER

I had Sycamore at #4 & Greenbrier at #5. You had Greenbrier at #3 & Sycamore at #6. At least Greenbrier was a playoff team. Sycamore was not nearly as horrible as you thought that they would wind up being. I just had to flip/flop those two teams and I would have had #'s 2, 4, 5, 6, & 7 picked in the whole darn region.

WE BOTH MISSED THAT ONE TOO BUT I WILL GIVE YOU A NOD BECAUSE GREENBRIER WAS A PLAYOFF TEAM

I had DeKalb Co. at #6 & Macon Co. at #7. You had Macon Co. at #4 & DeKalb Co. at #7.

I WAS RIGHT ON BOTH OF THOSE PICKS. YOU MY FRIEND WERE WAY OFF ON MACON BECAUSE THEY WERE NOWHERE NEAR A PLAYOFF TEAM + DEKALB BEAT THEM IN THE SEASON FINALE. THAT WIN IS WHAT SENT YOU TO THE PLAYOFFS INSTEAD OF SYCAMORE IN THE FINAL WEEK

2007 Region 4-3A Final Standings

1.) Station Camp: 9-1 (5-1)

2.) White House: 7-3 (5-1)

3.) Pearl Cohn: 8-2 (5-1)

4.) Greenbrier: 5-5 (2-4)

5.) Sycamore: 6-4 (2-4)

6.) DeKalb Co.: 2-8 (1-5)

7.) Macon Co.: 2-8 (1-5)

If I flip/flop Station Camp/Pearl Cohn & Greenbrier/Sycamore then I hit the region predictions 100% /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

You on the other hand predicted White House at #2 and aside from that none of your picks fell correctly /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

NOW I HAVE TAKEN THE TIME TO TRACK DOWN THE THREAD & BUMP IT TO THE TOP FOR YOU TO SEE FOR YOURSELF /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The #3 team as picked by the coaches from around this region has been the team that has gone on to win the region each of the last three years ('05-'06-'07)

In 2005 Greenbrier was picked #3 behind White House & Pearl Cohn

In 2006 Pearl Cohn was picked #3 behind Greenbrier & White House

In 2007 Station Camp was picked #3 behind White House & Pearl Cohn

THERE IS YOUR "ODD STAT OF THE PRESEASON" FOLKS /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Don't wait nearly two more months before you respond GreenbrierCat2. I don't expect my "proof" from the 2007 preseason to be on the front page of the 1A-2A-3A thread for very much longer /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

If you do wait two months then I guess I will have to track you down at the friendly confines of "Bobcat Stadium" when I come to Greenbrier to call a game in Week 5. It will be a whole new experience calling a game from a pressbox instead of that old rusty shack that used to be on the visitors side of the stadium.

My last time there in 2006 was an experience. The wind was actually blowing the loosely screwed sheet metal walls and the little shack was feeling a "good vibration" throughout the night /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Macon & DeKalb will be in a region with LA, Smith, York, Cannon, & Jackson

Sycamore, White House, & Greenbrier join a region with DCA, Goodpasture, Westmoreland, & Springfield

Pearl Cohn goes to a region with David Lipscomb, Stratford, East Literature, & CPA (Hume Fogg & MLK do not field football teams)

Station Camp goes to a region with Gallatin, Hendersonville, Portland, Beech, Lebanon, & Mt. Juliet

Thanks, that's kinda the same as I heard. Maybe macon could start going deeper in the playoffs this way cause all the other teams that currently are in region 4 will be all dead by the time playoffs start. Go Tigers /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

UNDER THE "Z-PLAN" FORMAT THIS REGION IS GOING TO CHANGE COMPLETELY /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />