Region 4-3A

I haven't met you face-to-face yet however I sure did make myself available to meet you at the Pearl Cohn playoff game when they came to your place and sent you home crying.

You could never shut me up /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You and your little friends crying to CoachT is the only thing that you have got. How brave of you /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I asked to meet you last year and you cowarded out saying you just wanted to watch football.Enough said.Do you want me to go back and find it on the threads?No wait, I have a life.But you know that its true.And your right no one can shut you up,on a keyboard.You are such the man aren't you /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Does your mama know your were up that late last night? Be careful she might ground you from the internet /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I asked to meet you last year and you cowarded out saying you just wanted to watch football.Enough said.Do you want me to go back and find it on the threads?No wait, I have a life.But you know that its true.And your right no one can shut you up,on a keyboard.You are such the man aren't you /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Does your mama know your were up that late last night? Be careful she might ground you from the internet /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Now that post is just like the rest of your postings. N.W.G.D. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Now that post is just like the rest of your postings. N.W.G.D. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Whats wrong fishy, cant spell out the words because your scared of getting kicked off AGAIN.......

Coaches Preseason Predictions

1.) White House

2.) Station Camp

3.) Pearl Cohn

4.) Greenbrier

5.) Sycamore

6.) DeKalb Co.

7.) Macon Co.

The 3rd Place prediction has won the region title each of the last 3 years. It was Greenbrier in '05, Pearl Cohn in '06, & Station Camp in '07. I look for that trend to continue in 2008 as well /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• 2 weeks later...

hmmm i wonder who beat them there freshmen year?!?!? /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

That would have been 5A Gallatin the first year SC was in the 3A division. They didn't play the second half of a game against White House.

Not going to single anyone's post out but how is it that a guy wearing #14 is going to play center on offense??????

Also the guy who played tackle on the offensive line last year for WH was #69. The same kid who played basketball as well as signed a LOI to play at TSU. He apparently did not play both ways though even though he was on the field at DT during the goal line stand against PC in the playoffs last year. That was the biggest defensive series of the entire season last year. Obviously WH just chose at that time to play a guy who had no experience at all on the defensive line. The only thing that was at stake for them was a trip to the semifinals. Not too big of a series in a 7-6 quarterfinal playoff game in the 3rd quarter huh??????? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

#14 changed numbers to #55, so I guess he will be playing CENTER after all.I will save this so that I can throw it in your face next year.I was right you were wrong.Again..............

Hey Cat, sound familiar?

#14 changed numbers to #55, so I guess he will be playing CENTER after all.I will save this so that I can throw it in your face next year.I was right you were wrong.Again..............

Hey Cat, sound familiar?

Okay.....Okay you're a genius and I am clueless now with that said could you PLEASE get over this huge "man crush" that you obviously seem to have on me /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

In a kind way of stating it.......I don't like you. I don't like dandy82, LARRYBIRD, timbdp, WHHS, etc. The lone two White House posters that I can communicate with in an adult manner on this site are advocate & josh39. Outside of them the rest of you are simply hard to tolerate.

I would use the words "idiot", "moron", "dumb_ss", etc. but I am just afraid that dandy82 will use his "CoachT Power" to have me thrown off for bringing a cannon to a battle of wits where the oppositions are obviously unarmed /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Don't you know that I'd hate that /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

It's okay though GreenbrierCat2. I still like you. Your picks are somewhat unusual but all in all you are at least entertaining at times. IN A BATTLE OF WITS YOU ARE ARMED UNLIKE THE PREVIOUS POSTERS REFERRED TO IN MY POST. I'd have to give you credit for at least bringing the butter knife to the battle /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Okay.....Okay you're a genius and I am clueless now with that said could you PLEASE get over this huge "man crush" that you obviously seem to have on me /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

In a kind way of stating it.......I don't like you. I don't like dandy82, LARRYBIRD, timbdp, WHHS, etc. The lone two White House posters that I can communicate with in an adult manner on this site are advocate & josh39. Outside of them the rest of you are simply hard to tolerate.

I would use the words "idiot", "moron", "dumb_ss", etc. but I am just afraid that dandy82 will use his "CoachT Power" to have me thrown off for bringing a cannon to a battle of wits where the oppositions are obviously unarmed /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Don't you know that I'd hate that

It's okay though GreenbrierCat2. I still like you. Your picks are somewhat unusual but all in all you are at least entertaining at times. IN A BATTLE OF WITS YOU ARE ARMED UNLIKE THE PREVIOUS POSTERS REFERRED TO IN MY POST. I'd have to give you credit for at least bringing the butter knife to the battle /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'm sure the Blue Devil crowd is extremely hurt and disappointed in your dislike for them /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> but I am pretty certain the feelings are likewise.

We're never gonna be able to out talk the Fish anyway, and somedays it becomes very apparent that Life is just too short to worry about opinions that go on and on and on....My "butter knife" is a little rusty, but you Devils bring the "fork". I gotta feeling you guys will be serving crow and humble pie.

Coaches Preseason Predictions

1.) White House

2.) Station Camp

3.) Pearl Cohn

4.) Greenbrier

5.) Sycamore

6.) DeKalb Co.

7.) Macon Co.

The 3rd Place prediction has won the region title each of the last 3 years. It was Greenbrier in '05, Pearl Cohn in '06, & Station Camp in '07. I look for that trend to continue in 2008 as well /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

1-WHITE HOUSE

2-STATION CAMP

3-DONT PLAY WIT IT

4-GREENBRIER

5-SYCAMORE

6-MACON CO.

7-DEKALB CO.

There are some very interesting preseason scrimmages this week that's for sure!!!

Pearl Cohn scrimmages McGavock on Tuesday

Sycamore scrimmages David Lipscomb on Tuesday

Macon Co. scrimmages Creek Wood on Tuesday

Station Camp scrimmages Hickman Co. on Tuesday

White House scrimmages David Lipscomb on Friday

Sycamore scrimmages Friendship Christian on Friday

DeKalb Co. scrimmages Sequatchie Co. on Friday

Greenbrier scrimmages Springfield on Friday

GOOD PRESEASON TESTS FOR ALL OF THESE TEAMS PRIOR TO NEXT WEEK'S JAMBOREES /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />