Region 4-3A

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHsports, go to the WHHS Blue Devils thread..... catfish has promised to never post on that thread again so we should be able to talk a little football there.

Did you get to watch today Dandy? All we needed to finish the mood was Hank jr singing" Are you ready for some football." I know it was just a scrimmage but it was the fix I needed to start the season off right.Both teams looked pretty good.Tuesday, Smith Co at 4:30 at the House.

Did you get to watch today Dandy? All we needed to finish the mood was Hank jr singing" Are you ready for some football." I know it was just a scrimmage but it was the fix I needed to start the season off right.Both teams looked pretty good.Tuesday, Smith Co at 4:30 at the House.

was there any good hits whsports

OK it's stupid replies like this one that make everyone else mad at the White House posters. A simple statement was made that a game WAS NOT finished, how can you call it a loss? To be honest, I could care less what you call it. You lost to SC the last 2 years and last time I went down the school hall the championship banner was still there. See you in October.

Don't worry because dandy will take care of them in the end. Just look at the post that he made today that was quoted by whsports. Now if that's not a person who abuses his "CoachT Power" then I don't know what would be /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Station Camp has beaten White House the last two years. Pearl Cohn has eliminated White House the last two years.

WHITE HOUSE IS OVERRATED.......OVERRATED.....OVERRATED.........OVERRATED...........and did I mention...........OVERRATED /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Couldn't find another post about the scrimmage today between Greenbrier and Springfield, but both teams did pretty well. Lots of things to still work on, missed tackles, blocking, etc for both teams but it was a good scrimmage. Don't know the exact "score" at the end but I think Greenbrier scored two more touchdowns than Springfield. I was about the stadium and missed some plays but when I asked someone as we were leaving what the final was, they said Greenbrier scored "35 or so" and Springfield was about "20 or 21". Looking forward to seeing the Cats play Hendersonville in the Jamboree.