Region 4-3A

WHsports, go to the WHHS Blue Devils thread..... catfish has promised to never post on that thread again so we should be able to talk a little football there.

dandy - don't know you, but have seen you posting for some time. I have baited duh!catfish to see if he'll bite on the other thread. Got a feeling he will, but we'll see. He is really annoying.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, you avoided my question - "What was your official record"? 1 Loss or 2 losses? We were undefeated CHAMPS, so you must have had 2 losses. You may not count it as a loss, but that's exactly what it was. Maybe if SC was ahead when the game was called, then you could honestly say it wasn't a loss.

OK it's stupid replies like this one that make everyone else mad at the White House posters. A simple statement was made that a game WAS NOT finished, how can you call it a loss? To be honest, I could care less what you call it. You lost to SC the last 2 years and last time I went down the school hall the championship banner was still there. See you in October.

OK it's stupid replies like this one that make everyone else mad at the White House posters. A simple statement was made that a game WAS NOT finished, how can you call it a loss? To be honest, I could care less what you call it. You lost to SC the last 2 years and last time I went down the school hall the championship banner was still there. See you in October.

You were referring to the SC seniors freshmn season - not the varsity team last year & the year before. Still avoided the question. I'll take that as you know the answer, but don't want to say

dandy - don't know you, but have seen you posting for some time. I have baited duh!catfish to see if he'll bite on the other thread. Got a feeling he will, but we'll see. He is really annoying.

Nope, no baiting.... No, it would be nice if we can talk football without all the extra cirricular stuff. This season should be fun and challenging and we don't need all the other threatrics.

You were referring to the SC seniors freshmn season - not the varsity team last year & the year before. Still avoided the question. I'll take that as you know the answer, but don't want to say

You are right Almighty Gods of football we are not worthy of playing you. Better? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You are right Almighty Gods of football we are not worthy of playing you. Better? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Thats much Better /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

We are not gods.... more like dieties. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

pass your school at times going to the lake...Nice school and grounds and the roads are much better now.