Region 4-3A

Don't wait nearly two more months before you respond GreenbrierCat2. I don't expect my "proof" from the 2007 preseason to be on the front page of the 1A-2A-3A thread for very much longer /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

If you do wait two months then I guess I will have to track you down at the friendly confines of "Bobcat Stadium" when I come to Greenbrier to call a game in Week 5. It will be a whole new experience calling a game from a pressbox instead of that old rusty shack that used to be on the visitors side of the stadium.

My last time there in 2006 was an experience. The wind was actually blowing the loosely screwed sheet metal walls and the little shack was feeling a "good vibration" throughout the night /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Catfish if there is one thing I've learned since I've been on CoachT is there is no point arguing with you. Did you ever stop to think that some people don't live and breath these message boards? I have a life, and surely wouldn't track down someones predictions from a year ago just to try to make myself look knowledgeable. That's why I asked, you see. I seem to remember you predicting the Firebirds taking the region, but I really don't care what rank you gave everyone....or if you were right or wrong. You, on the other hand, have this insatiable NEED to be a football analyst. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Ever heard the phrase "you don't even KNOW that you don't know?" No, probably not.

I think if you'll read back through my past posts...which I am sure you have. You will see that after playing DeKalb County, I remember saying that they were tougher than expected and they would probably beat Macon County. I think you will also find that I thought Station Camp WOULD take it all. But that's going off memory....I'm sure you will quote and post whatever I said "stalkerish-style". /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I'm not here to go on with you. I think you've got your hands full with White House and their supporters. I don't expect DACATFISH to last all season anyway. Maybe CoachT will eventually find a way to just block your IP where we don't have to endure message board battles all year.

Good luck to whatever team you root for. It changes as often as your screenname.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Catfish if there is one thing I've learned since I've been on CoachT is there is no point arguing with you. Did you ever stop to think that some people don't live and breath these message boards? I have a life, and surely wouldn't track down someones predictions from a year ago just to try to make myself look knowledgeable. That's why I asked, you see. I seem to remember you predicting the Firebirds taking the region, but I really don't care what rank you gave everyone....or if you were right or wrong. You, on the other hand, have this insatiable NEED to be a football analyst. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Ever heard the phrase "you don't even KNOW that you don't know?" No, probably not.

I think if you'll read back through my past posts...which I am sure you have. You will see that after playing DeKalb County, I remember saying that they were tougher than expected and they would probably beat Macon County. I think you will also find that I thought Station Camp WOULD take it all. But that's going off memory....I'm sure you will quote and post whatever I said "stalkerish-style". /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I'm not here to go on with you. I think you've got your hands full with White House and their supporters. I don't expect DACATFISH to last all season anyway. Maybe CoachT will eventually find a way to just block your IP where we don't have to endure message board battles all year.

Good luck to whatever team you root for. It changes as often as your screenname.

Oh come on now /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You started this and now you are all bent out of shape because I called you out. Your picks were wrong last year. WAY WRONG!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I have not been confrontational in any way in my postings with you. In fact I find it very funny to argue with a person who thinks he knows a lot but in fact knows very little about the sport of football.

Maybe you should go hit up the "Bowling Boards" and maybe you can have some credibility at that sport in a few months.

HAVE A GREAT SEASON BUT DON'T BOTHER TO CALL OUT ANYONE ON THEIR PICKS BECAUSE IT HAS ALREADY BEEN PROVEN THAT YOU KNOW NOTHING /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

My picks for this year (2008) were as follows:

1.) Pearl Cohn

2.) White House

3.) Sycamore

4.) Station Camp

5.) Macon Co.

6.) Greenbrier

7.) DeKalb Co.

GreenbrierCat2 will want to bring up something about these picks from now up until the fall of 2009 so I figure that it may be easier to just repeat them for everyone to know on a weekly basis until then /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

He will then quote my posts for two months time and then procede to get bent out of shape and call me names in his anger as he is proven to be far lesser than the "all knowing person" that he claims to be /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I don't recall GreenbrierCat2 making any picks this year though. Hope he isn't scared ("ain't scurred" in Greenbrier terms). After all he can't possibly do any worse than 1 for the region..........AGAIN /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Now that I am through with the little people geo1126 you are correct is saying that Macon Co. will have a better shot at making the playoffs in their new region for the next four years to come. Those are their natural rivals and they matchup way better against SC & York as opposed to WH & PC.

Cannon, Jackson, & DeKalb are all teams that they have to beat anyway to be considered as a playoff team. Quite frankly if they can't beat those teams then they don't deserve the playoffs. I believe Cook & Co. will be that trio of teams more times than not. Past records prove that argument to be the case /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Good Luck to Macon Co. in 2008. If you guys scrimmage Gordonsville again this fall then I may have the chance to see you before the season officially kicks off.

I believe from what i hear that Macon will finish 3rd in the region this year. Lots of returning seniors, and everyone else is down. who knows?

They can get back to the playoff this year no question about it. They return the majority of the team that beat Greenbrier and lost close to both Sycamore & DeKalb Co. last season. Maybe that experience puts the Tigers over the hump and into the postseason this fall.

LOL

Awesome response !!!! You're alright in my book GreenbrierCat2.. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Awesome response !!!! You're alright in my book GreenbrierCat2.. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

That' a very thin book /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Maybe it is titled "Elementary Football for Wanna-Be Experts" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

That' a very thin book /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Maybe it is titled "Elementary Football for Wanna-Be Experts" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Funny thing is, Catfish is the author/editor .... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Funny thing is, Catfish is the author/editor .... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

That would make you the publisher since you have to see in those childish colorful pictures because you don't quite comprehend the words /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Now make your region picks and maybe you'll get lucky like GreenbrierCat2 (your hero) and get at least one prediction correct. I know you'll pick White House at #1 so before you do that take this advice.........DON'T /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

BDP_FAN nor GreenbrierCat2 will make any picks I see. Maybe both of them are just going to be scared that their predictions will show their true "Football I.Q. Level" (which obviously is not very large).

Maybe GreenbrierCat2 will pick Station Camp to miss the playoffs AGAIN this season. That worked out great for him last year /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />